Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dadada123

my heads spinning, vibing all over. might hurl again. sitting at the point where there is still a poo poo ton of alcohol active in my system and my extremities are slowly going nnumb so i can't even go to sleep cuz im affraid ill choke on my own vomit and i cant stay up because being conscious is loving rough, man, jesus christ. how you all doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapoursquid

none other
lol this is why you smoke weed

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
RIP in peace, op

nvm no cake

smoking weed owns because all you do is get tired and maybe fall asleep, and then you get to wake up and smoke more weed later

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Green Calx posted:

smoking weed owns because all you do is get tired and maybe fall asleep, and then you get to wake up and smoke more weed later

yeah, gently caress boozers

nvm no cake

just to be clear, i'm not hating on people who drink. if you drink, that's cool and good for you i guess. all im saying is that weed is better because you don't get a hangover from it

vapoursquid

none other
it really is a massive advanatage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soybean

if you get hangovers its because you're loving drinking trash

• Locked thread