Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Literature birds: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1468
I think this is one of the better "harmless but totally bizarre" ones, and genuinely kind of unnerving. Much better than a zillion variants on "creepy video tape that's different and creepy with every playback! And you can talk to the people in the video but they'll get all cryptic if you ask about their origins, totally spooky you guys!"

Another thing I've noticed on my recent binge is that some stories have a pretty good central concept but the author feels a need to add some extra weirdness that's not really relevant. Like, ghost soldiers living in the Earth's mantle are freaky enough, so do we really need giant worms crushing people into lubricant? And why does the guy who sees all life forms as Shia LeBoeuf have mushrooms in his brain? Seems gratuitous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

I guess that would fall under "We're the Secure Contain Protect Foundation, not Destroy Destroy Destroy." Besides, there's always the possibility that a destruction attempt would backfire in some way-- e.g. what if poisoning the guy caused tissue damage which then produced more exponentially growing scar tissue?

I really like the superhorse-- the danger it presents is clearly evident, but not all overblown and gruesome and [DATA EXPUNGED] like too many others. Poor creature, though-- it just wanted to win the race so bad! On that note, are there any other good skips where the Foundation inadvertently makes things worse?

Another I like is 1733.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

YggiDee posted:

Why are the articles called 'skips'?

It's just a phonetic rendering of the abbreviation SCP, I guess.

There's also this guy: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1802

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Haha, I wonder if that dog entry was inspired by the craigslist catsnake: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ric/4578667276.html

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I don't have the numbers but there's some sort of haunted chair that got run through a wood chipper by one of the other groups. There's also some ghost of a murdered teenager where a researcher decided to kill the teenager's parents and burn down her house.

Here's the wood chip one: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1609

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

:confused:

:eek: :ohdear: :spooky:

:thumbsup: :h:

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

I like the premise of this newish one, but the page turns into the usual skippy cliches of creepy cults (just how many cults has the Foundation encountered now?) and a cryptic "arrrgh I'm going insane" log.

Also, the inclusion of a Deep Dream image and the line about things that look like dogs but aren't seems a bit gimmicky.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

William Bear posted:

Interesting, but there already is an SCP based on The Library of Babel by Borges, one of my favorites, 1986.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1986

2334 should have some more interesting example photographs. It would be better that way.

There's a couple more along those lines, too:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-887-log
http://www.scp-wiki.net/document-1326
I like the sheer variety of weird documents described-- synesthetic limericks, romantic Esperanto poems about personified measurement systems, advice for spacetime-traveling Muslims. In my opinion these are the best of the "list of bizarre stuff from another dimension" sort of SCP; there's more creativity than, for instance, the vending machine (which I recall kept spitting up sentient creatures that wanted to be eaten). I agree that 2334 could use more interesting photos.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

The red-light bit and [DATA EXPUNGED] has been re-added. This was one of my favorite SCPs, too, partly because it avoids random 2spooky imagery (while we do get a human-sacrifice cult and other horrors, these more or less follow logically from the preceding playbacks) and uses very few redactions.

Another newish one which I'm not sure I totally understand:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2719
I get that this is the abstract concept of inside-ness and it puts things inside other things (that "become inside"), but I'm not sure why the article has to be written this way. Usually format screws are justified-- like the all-picture article about the creature that obsessively steals textual descriptions of itself, or the various SCPs that reformat or influence their own documentation.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

Yeah, the thing about format-screws like that is that they have to have a bulletproof core concept, like the all-picture article you mentioned or, say, I Am A Toaster. This is... insideness? Insideness that acted on some wacky things? I don't even know what the gently caress is allegedly going on here.

It seems that some poor D-Class, who became Inside, got another D-Class and then an entire containment chamber shoved into their body. And even the very concept of "inside" can't contain 682.

The user Bryx made an attempt at explaining it on the talkpage:

quote:

Inside is literally the space within that which has become Inside. Assuming that the "pointer" part of SCP-2719 is a pointer program, what is Inside can be manipulated to some extent by it.

The first thing that is Inside is a car, which two D-class enter, presumably in the normal way, but not necessarily. Now, if "Outside" is a concrete state meaning that whatever is Outside cannot come or become Inside, ordinary exits are not themselves recorded. Following confirmation of the anomaly the first two D-class exit the car.

The next thing to become Inside is D-5796. Immediately after D-5796 becomes Inside, Inside reacts with distress to a D-class going inside, where before there was no note of reaction. This is because the mass of D-5802 has been stored Inside D-5796 using SCP-2719 as an experiment. The next thing to go inside(hopefully after the other D was extracted) is a containment cell, which is much more massive than a human being. The thing that is currently Inside dies, probably explosively.

The Foundation the tries to make the containment chamber Inside, which takes a few tries, suggesting that this is still early days and the Foundation has not yet got a handle on the program. Three D-class are then placed inside before one finally becomes Inside. This was obviously a mistake, as a containment cell is quickly reestablished as Inside.

Next comes the use as an evacuation procedure. The city becomes Inside, and everyone within is now inside. We can assume that the concept of Inside was transferred elsewhere, and all of its contents transferred with it. Rather like cutting and pasting the contents of a file to another space on a computer.

Next comes the termination attempt. 682's container becomes Inside, placing 682 inside. 682 promptly adapts, and becomes Inside. Following is the first clue that 2719 is sentient, as 682 is rejected, and attempts to reenter with the goal of becoming Inside before the program finally out-adapts it and renders 682 incompatible with Inside. It is also possible that the Foundation itself rejected 682 and the final Outside was just the programmers learning a new trick, but I like the idea that 2719 is sentient. It helps explain the end of the log.

Next comes some early experimentation using Inside to protect the O5's, followed by Dr. Zermello going inside, presumably with the intent of becoming O5. Or, Zermello made the concept of O5 Inside himself, and went inside with the intent of defining himself as a part of O5. O5 is quickly replaced with Punishment, and our brand new O5-7 Zermello is still inside. In other words, they sent him to hell.

Next is Dr Bright, who becomes Inside because becoming things is his thing. Presumably because it's his thing, he is able to integrate successfully with 2719. To stop this, the programmers attempt to put intestinal distress Inside Dr. Bright to coerce him to relinquish Inside. He initially rebuffs them, but is eventually defeated.

Finally, Dr. Blackbox is selected as a safe carrier for Inside, or is possibly used to become Dr. Bright's new body and remove him permanently, until it is required again as an evacuation method for Taree, Australia.

Now, the O5's are attempting to acheive Transcendance via 2719. It works thrice, then stops. There are three ways this could have gone. 2719 is sentient, cottons on to the trick, and blocks them, the transcendant O5's themselves stop the others, or an unknown dissenting third party blocks the rest of the Foundation's leaders from becoming all-powerful by infiltrating and utilizing 2719 to place Transcendance outside. Finally, 2719 is contained within itself, necessitating most of its data to be suppressed lest the concept changes and containment is breached.

That more or less makes sense to me, but this article still strikes me as cryptic for the sake of being cryptic.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Well, there's this:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-682-j
Actually not a bad parody of the lizard's running-gag Mary Sue status, and the drawings made me chuckle.

But there's also this-- which pretty much exemplifies the term "lolfoundation" (portraying the Foundation as a bunch of incompetent goofballs):
http://www.scp-wiki.net/the-things-dr-bright-is-not-allowed-to-do-at-the-foundation

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Do you need to have rudimentary knowledge of the basic concepts of programming for this SCP to be comprehensible?

This entity/concept/whatever is called a "pointer," which I gather is a computer thing, so apparently yes.

I think some knowledge of formal semantics would also help; that's how I understood the experiment log:
Inside(X) = X becomes inside
Inside(X, Y) = Y goes inside X

So it's sort of like a programming/logic function applied to the real world.

And in some cases, it seems like "Inside" is something other than the concept of spatial containment-- like when that doctor tries to get into the O5 council, he's becoming a member of that set. (Knowing a little about set theory helps you understand this article too, I guess.) Then the O5 guy is put "Inside" punishment, which is clearly more abstract.

But even with that in mind, I am seriously unclear on how this thing works. What happened exactly when one D-class became Inside and another went Inside? (Was the latter physically inside the former's body, or was it some kind of soul-swap, or what?) The evacuation entry doesn't make sense-- presumably the city's population was already there, so how did they go Inside, and how does that count as evacuation? (Maybe Inside becomes its own pocket dimension inaccessible by normal means, but that's not remotely clear.) Apparently the Foundation can control the pointer/function/whatever to some degree, but how? Does it ever act autonomously? And why is it classed as Keter? This doesn't seem that destructive as SCPs go.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

corn in the bible posted:

Well, I can explain it very simply, you see [REDACTED] BLOOD [REDACTED] ABLE [REDACTED] KAIN PATHOS CROW. So that's that.

I never thought I'd say this, but this article might actually have been improved by a [DATA EXPUNGED] or two. At least that would hint at something gruesome happening, rather than the hopelessly vague bare-bones outline we get.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Popular Human posted:

the same goon who wrote PRESIDENT REAGAN CUT UP WHILE TALKING, even

Not surprising, as those skips not only have a broadly similar premise-- creepy video that's different every time-- they both suffer from the same problem: a tacked-on cliched ending attempting to up the spookiness and weirdness. 1733 was better without that "lights turned red [DATA EXPUNGED]" line, and in my opinion the Reagan one would have been better without I SEE YOU and the shadow guy seemingly escaping the video. The pictures and transcripts on that one are great, though.

quote:

0:12:32 - Reagan: I've been to the steel mills of Alaska, and the cornfields of Nebraska. I've seen the derelict offices of Google burn with the window boarded up and the squatters inside them. I've seen the houses where they cut up the little babies. From coast to shining coast I have walked empty down drooling path <indecipherable> The decaying flesh of false morality poisoning our children. I have stood atop the mountain of this greedy earth, looking upon our beautiful pious pit, filled to bursting with the vast hands of helplessness. And did you know what I saw?

0:13:57 - Hell.

0:14:20 - [The audience erupts into laughter]

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

I thought joke entries weren't considered canon? Not that some of the mainlist entries aren't even more nuts.

The Foundation really is ludicrously powerful, and gets more so with every new entry (I'm reminded of that old Cracked article about how, if 9/11 was an inside job, whichever group did that job must have been the biggest and most efficient employer in history). If you consider all of the facilities they apparently have, plus geographically localized anomalies, they've probably cordoned off a substantial part of the planet. They've managed to develop technology beyond the reach of the rest of humanity, such as those amnesia drugs they regularly airdrop on civilians. They've apparently got cloning machines too (to placate a creature that demands daily infant sacrifice, if I recall correctly). Maybe that's also how they get their apparently endless supply of D-Class Personnel.

Anyhow, here's one that's just plain surreal-- BIRDPHONE: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2232

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Sordas Volantyr posted:

Isn't this how the Flintstones did phones? Except always a bird?

I'm kind of surprised there isn't a joke SCP for a talking wisecracking prehistoric creature that does the job of a household appliance. But they do have one that's written by cavemen: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-001-ex-j

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

I recall there was an SCP entry for some kind of explosion that was taking place in extreme slow motion (it was trapped inside a spacetime distortion or something), and which would eventually destroy the Earth if not halted entirely. Or it might have been just a spacetime distortion expanding outward at an accelerating rate and destroying things. Anyone remember what this was? I'm afraid I might be confusing several SCPs or remembering a story from a totally different source, though.

And here's another joke entry commenting on the wiki's cliches: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1212-j

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

bewilderment posted:

That would be http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1272 which is some supernatural statues that were knocked out of alignment somehow, causing a spacetime distortion causing everything inside it to be (relatively) extremely slow.

Hmm, that isn't quite like I remembered, but thanks anyhow!

Now that I think of it, I had probably conflated that one with this one, which features a slowly growing bubble of space that could eventually destroy the universe:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-319

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

You could ask that question about a lot of SCPs-- a lot of them could be considered perpetual-motion/free-energy devices in one way or another. Including the original SCP, the creepy statue that produces blood and feces. Hook it up to a watermill or similar and you're set.

I've actually never read that one. I guess there's several different entries with a general theme of "glacially slow but unstoppable doomsday device that will screw us over in a few centuries."

There's also a free-energy device that only works on paper towel dispensers:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1441

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

You can power a printer with it, though! But only a printer that does nothing but dispense paper towels.

This is one of my favorite skips-- the concept of such a technological marvel being only usable for a highly specific, mundane function appeals to me.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Why is it a joke SCP? That seems like it could go on the big list.

Yeah, that seems odd to me considering that there are mainlist ones with similarly silly meta concepts, like this one:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-586

As for how they get all those D-Class Personnel, I just assume this is actually canon:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-616-j

While I'm linking skips, this is another good one in the "Foundation is fallible" genre:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1025

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Freudian posted:

A Sinister Device - my latest assault on taste and decency. I hope you hold it dearly in your heart

I like it! Sometimes the simplest concepts are the best, and the final experiment log is very clever.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

That one's good in the same way as the cold-fusion paper towel dispenser: a marvelous and apparently dangerous device with only one purpose.

Also, the nickname of the "Walruses" is a nice touch.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

I've got another "what was that skip?" query. There's an article that consists mostly of instructions for a very elaborate and fairly ridiculous ritualistic containment procedure which must be performed whenever the thing manifests itself, in which the participants must have particular traits (like particular blood types, and one has to be a pregnant woman). The procedure also required a helicopter and several small animals, all of which also have to fit absurdly specific criteria. At the end of the article was a note explaining that nobody knows why this works to keep the anomaly contained, just that it does, and if the requirements are not fulfilled down to the smallest details, disaster will result.

yook posted:

Or if two people stick opposing hands in the holes.
Or if one person sticks their hands in the wrong holes.
Or conjoined twins / birth defect where the person has 3 arms or a multi-limbed animal.
What if they stuck their feet in there?

I'm pretty curious about all the variations, though TBH I'm also fine with inadvertently neutralizing it since adding anything more than what's in there already would probably detract from the article more than it's worth.

Given that the Sinister Device appears to be a cheap and shoddy Halloween toy or joke gift-- at least that's what it seems like to me-- I think those tests would either break the device like the ambidextrous guy or just fail to produce any results at all.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Thank you, that's indeed the one I remembered! I like the footnote on squirrels and frozen dairy confections.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Best part is, this astronomical object really is anomalous!

quote:

SCP 06F6 is (or was) an astronomical object of unknown type
Barbary and colleagues report that the spectrum of light emitted from the object does not match known supernova types, and is dissimilar to any known phenomena in the Sloan Digital Sky Survey database...
The spectrum shows a handful of spectral lines, but when astronomers try to trace any one of them to an element the other lines fail to match up with any other known elements.[2]
...it is not even known whether the object is within or outside the Milky Way

:tinfoil:

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

William Bear posted:

I think the Foundation's construction contractor is taking advantage of them. Charging them for a 3x3x3 room to contain a 2x2x(?) statue is just wasteful.

Apparently it's two-dimensional. And its age, judging by the size of that black box, runs at least into the sextuple digits.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Isn't it mighty convenient that this spontaneous combustion virus happened to affect the two (unrelated) ethnic groups that have been widely hated in Europe for centuries, plus homosexuals for some reason. And how its symptoms perfectly justified starving prisoners...

lenoon posted:

You are a hideous cube

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Has this been linked before?
http://scprejects.tumblr.com/

quote:

Item #: SCP-1964

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-1964 may freely roam the facility, and it’s not to be held inside an containment chamber.

Description: SCP-1964 is an woman all dressed in white clothes who appears to have no face at all. She carries an white pigeon on her left shoulder.
SCP-1964 creates an peacefull atmosphere within an area of 10 square meters around itself. It does not act hostile to any living creature and is an very helpful creature.

SCP-1964 can be used at containment breaches, keeping the escaped SCP peaceful and calm so personnel can safely return it to its containment chamber. SCP-1964 can not be harmed or killed, and is not afraid to take on an dangerous situation.

SCP-1964 appears to be really interested by people who are really angry or sad. It also appears to give anyone who is angry or sad an white rose, wich inmediatly creates an smile on the subjects face. These roses seem to be created out of possitive energy from SCP-1964.

SCP-1964 has been used for many tests, mostly with Keter classes, to observe if SCP-1964 can also make the SCP happy.

Addendum SCP-1964-A: The upcoming text is an report for an experiment in wich SCP-1964 is exposed into SCP-682 his chamber to see if it can create an peacefull feeling into its mind.

SCP-1964 is released into SCP-682 his containment chamber. SCP-682 inmideatly looks up.
SCP-682: (growls) What is this, a human?
SCP-682 immediately runs up to SCP-1964, trying to attack it when he suddenly stops running.
SCP-682: (groans) What is happening? Why can’t i control myself?
SCP-1964: (silently looking at SCP-1964)
SCP-682: Wh… (unintelligible) why am i attacking this peaceful woman? (quietly laughs a bit) Why did i kill so many people? I should be peaceful to them…
SCP-1964 slowly approaches to SCP-682 when he started talking to it.
SCP-682: (low noise) I feel so nice inside…I want to help everyone.
SCP-1964: Cometh closer, thou peaceful child.
SCP-682 walks towards SCP-1964 and lies down in front of it.
SCP-1964: (smiling)
It is said that SCP-682 fell asleep next to SCP-1964.
Shortly after that, 5 D-class personnel open the door to let SCP-1964 out.
When SCP-1964 left the chamber, SCP-682 wakes up and looks very confused.
SCP-682 however did not like this… he stated “if that [DATA EXPUNGED] ever comes near me again, i’ll personaly murder her, and the doctors afterwards.”

I think there was a page on some spinoff wiki with a bigger collection of rejected articles, but I can't find it.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Ratoslov posted:

Also, SCP-WTF-J has the advantage that a SCP that just keeps coming up with new bullshit containment stuff to make the Foundation's life harder is a good enough idea you could write a serious SCP about it.

It also reminds me a bit of the thunderstorm one which must be contained by a group of people with very specific attributes (e.g. blood type) going through specific motions. And some trained squirrels.

Alas, 9001-J is now deleted. Did anyone save the text? I want to see just how bad it was.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Tunicate posted:

Combine that with 682 being a standard GoC exercise that the foundation adopted. The lizard doesn't really exist, it's just a way to make researchers come up with novel methods for killing things.

Or, rather, to filter out the researchers who spend more time coming up with ways of killing things, instead of doing real research. That sort of preoccupation is unhealthy.

I really like that idea. Reminds me of the similar theory I've seen somewhere that 231 and "Procedure Montauk" don't exist, but are a way of getting rid of perverts. Anyone who volunteers for Montauk duty will be taken to the "containment chamber" and shot.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Anyways can you give me the one about the spaceship from other universes

Is this what you're thinking of? (Title is "a dead future"):
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2002

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

MisterBibs posted:

I found a new favorite SCP. It's so hopeful. The tech log (with logs of vastly different species trying to wrap their heads around all the technologies built by other's hands) is glorious.

"Warning: Do not, under any circumstances, attempt test firing in-atmosphere. Resulted in loss of atmosphere, planetary crust, contents of waste sacs."

I agree, I hadn't seen this one before and it's probably the best "recovered items"-type page I've seen yet. Especially the graffiti.

On the subject of things that read like SCPs, Wikipedia has a list of long-term vandals who do things like replace article images with pictures of ceiling fans, or insert highly specific misinformation on the Greek alphabet:
http://sidneyia.tumblr.com/post/135060049789/bogleech-shitposting-sjw-garbage-bogleech

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Parahexavoctal posted:

SCP-2329, at -17 and circling the drain

Wait, why exactly was this classified as a Thaumiel? I thought that referred to items that could contain other items (usually Keter ones) or otherwise prevent catastrophe. But I don't see much practical use for a magic book which simply catalogs the birth and death dates of everyone on Earth, whether or not it has a Jewel encrusted Cover made of High-end Felt and Leather.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

SCP-2731 is the best ice cream anomaly.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

Yeah, I really just find myself wondering why this writer felt writing it as an SCP was a good or appropriate idea. It's kind of a bad SCP, but more than that, it just... isn't an SCP in any meaningful way. I'm not going to bash the author for her feelings, but sometimes Tumblr blogging is best kept to Tumblr, you know?

Someone on the talk page said that the actual SCP material (containment procedures, description) felt like little more than a pretext for the semi-fictionalized blogs which the author really wanted to write, and I totally agree. There are lots of interesting ideas here: the "pocket of nonexistence" and how it relates to the entity's powers, how the Foundation knows about this thing and what it did to previous universes (that's sort of handwaved), how they're planning to placate it long term (as you said earlier, Homestuck and Tumblr won't last forever!). But they just aren't explored.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

redbackground posted:

Having just now read them, 377 is dumb and eh, but I actually kind of liked 663...?! There is, though, absolutely no reason for it to be hanging out in a public break room, that's just silly, and should be rewritten.

Also having a desiccated human heart fall out is a bit excessive-- I think it'd be better if the pitcher just screamed and talked in a different voice each time.

377 is definitely stupid, though.

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Here's the log of anomalous items:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/log-of-anomalous-items

These are the most recently added:

quote:

Item Description: A 2kg block of gorgonzola cheese, which will continuously emit 1970s disco-funk at 65dB when within 12m of any male with a moustache.
Date of Recovery: 01/01/2000
Location of Recovery: AltMod Discoteque, Antwerp, Belgium
Current Status: In storage at all-female Site 12

Item Description: An empty portrait frame, area of 1.25 m x 0.75 m. Anyone who makes eye-contact with the object will see it as a portrait of themselves. Staring at this object more than 2 minutes will result in death.
Date of Recovery: 11/8/1999
Location of Recovery: Sicily, Italy
Current Status: In storage

I like the basic premise and the analysis of how the item can't transmute anything that's thinner than a penny in any dimension, but the test log is a bit too LOLfoundation ("Note: Welcome back, Trevor. Sorry about the face.").

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Parahexavoctal posted:

Hmm. What do you think is wrong with SCP-2959, the Untouchable Crow?

Haha wow they literally feed it a D-class every day for no apparent reason! If the thing absolutely must have live prey, why can't they feed it pigs or something?

Also, I think crows/ravens are something of a cliche as SCP animals (along with cats and rabbits).

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

chirp peep chirp peep chirp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Isn't there also one about a school bus that generates clones of one kid? And the Foundation was "recruiting" them as D-class?