Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
The iPhone 6 announcement... I've never seen anything like it. This place totally changed for a little while, it honestly reminded me of the golden age of YOSPOS, Winter 2012, when this place was at its best. I never thought YOSPOS would be that classic again. Then, just like that, things sort of died down back to the usual 2014 state - lots of funny posts, but not as memorable as the great eras of YOSPOS.

So now I'm wondering.. is that it? Just a flash in the pan? Or is there anything on the horizon where a product will be unveiled that leads to as much excellent posting as we had in the wake of the iPhone 6 announcement? Next-generation desktop computer or other competing phone? Or is there no hope of exciting new news until, god forbid, the iPhone 7 is announced?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

the yo! app.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

again

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I'm looking forward to the internet of things

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Skylark posted:

This place totally changed for a little while, it honestly reminded me of the golden age of YOSPOS, Winter 2012, when this place was at its best. I never thought YOSPOS would be that classic again.

lol

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
big ipad is in october?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
gift exchange probably starts in november

• Locked thread