Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Merlinicus
May 3, 2011

BreakAtmo posted:

Though we didn't know what was going on with him for a while. The gap between the reveal he had no soul and the retrieval of his soul was only a few episodes. Demon Dean we've known about from the start so they may play it different. Also, Soulless Sam didn't gently caress with the general formula of 'Sam&Dean hunting monsters' as much as Demon Dean does.

Well, we could always have "random army guy hunting monsters [and Sam and Dean]" for a few episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merlinicus
May 3, 2011
Hm. At the end of the last season I was thinking Deanmon was going to just be his personality, but they really did go with the whole "turn demon becomes evil" angle. Are we supposed to recognize the person in the scene at the end of the last episode?

Merlinicus
May 3, 2011

Voted Worst Mom posted:

I'm pretty sure Dean is really going to become like Cain and seclude himself like he was trying to do as a demon.

Wait, Caine became a hermit basically, right? How does that fit with the "need to feed the mark by killing people or else" version of the story that Dean was(/is?) facing. Or did Cain regularly take murder field trips?

Merlinicus
May 3, 2011

Saveron_01 posted:

This is just too good.

Heh. The magazine is a nice touch.

Merlinicus
May 3, 2011
The scene where Sam was making fun of Destiel had me actually laughing. The whole episode was just really well done.

Merlinicus
May 3, 2011

computer parts posted:

I do kinda wish they'd be more consistent about an overarching plot but the last time they did that everyone bitched at them (Leviathans) so whatever.

That's because Leviathans were terrible, in all fairness.

Merlinicus
May 3, 2011

Shroomie posted:

Just watching now. loling @ the opening because Siri tried to make me drive into a retention pond over the weekend.

Hands down the best part of the episode. Apple Maps killing you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merlinicus
May 3, 2011

pentyne posted:

Rowana is still the weakest part of the show by far, and I wish they'd resolve her storyline quickly.

There was a glimmer of hope when it seemed like Crowley had just been playing along to see what she wanted, but I think I read into that scene too much by the way it turned out at the end of the episode.

Also I'm going to point out that we didn't REALLY see Cain die. Just backstabbed. For all we know he's still alive, really, especially with this show.