Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

WTF Tohsaka's anus isn't a photoshop it's legendary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Randomzx posted:

That's only for incredibly lovely Mages that doesn't want to try other options. Normally the implicit mana link is more than enough to charge the Servant, if the master is low on energy, they could just recover on the leylines to restore themselves rapidly. And Illya is a excellent magus with great prana backup.

And even if the Master is a bad Mage, they can have the Servant hunt normal people to drain their blood or soul. And if the Servant is a good mage, they can develop methods to gather energy from leylines or create a ritual that drains lifeforce from humans near their territory.
When either the Master or the Servant refuse to do the alternative options, they can either have the Servant drain the Master's blood or obtain their 'fluid' through a ritual sexual magic is nothing new in human history, and it is one of the oldest and most widespread form of ritual, since magical energy is easy to retain in liquids.
In other words, its a desperate and inefficient method.

You're missing the forest for the trees. The trees that get raped an awful lot in the type moon universe.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

There has been no official response to the rumor that Kinoko Nasu raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

I'd be friends with Shinji

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Phobophilia posted:

People told me that Shirou is an awful lead, but having only watched UBW he's okay as a shounen lead. He's bland and lacks charisma which lets the audience self-insert into him, but he also has grit and an underdog charm, and a will to power that allows him to bend the world to his will.

natürlich

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

He's the same race as jesus, black.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Endorph posted:

i like how people think urobuchi is an anime auteur when he says things like

my main inspirations are eroge and classical literature

I like urobuchi a little more now. He's still a lovely writer though

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Shirou: "Let your ideals drag you to your death" what does that mean?
Archer: Have you ever played Knights of the Old Republic 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

I need a reversal gif of saber eating sandwhichs. unlimited sandwich works

• Locked thread