Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
you forgot smash tv and that coop mode in black ops thats basically smash tv. these ares games better than diablo 3.

Also back when I had my g4 mac I was hooked on this game called Kill Monte, which was basically a mix between kill bill and smash tv. This is also a much better game than Diablo 3
http://kill-monty.en.softonic.com/mac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I'm so surprised that Blizzard, a literal world of warcraft expansion creating machine, makes games and people expect them to be something besides World of Warcraft.

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
do people still play eastern sun? I could get back into it if they integrated the high res mod or something. I tried playing d2 a while back and it was basically a postage stamp on my monitor

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I liked titan quest, is grim dawn still $20 for like half an act of a broken game?

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
all the weird crafting and mod items and gems you get in poe kind of reminded me of eastern sun, only it didnt require you to read a 200pg list of recipes

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
there have been a lot of destiny and diablo3 threads lately I agree

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Heavy Lobster posted:

BrettRobb literally cannot post in a thread without calling something a WoW clone.

I can't even..

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

I think that Gearbox and Blizzard should team up and do a Diablo 3 DLC expansion in Borderlands and you could have like Claptrap as Cain and he'd be all like "Stay a while and listen, minion! Are you listening? Stay a while! Listen!" and it would be funny because he could do it for like five minutes and you could have, uh, you could have like, um, like Tiny Tina and she'd be all like "Daaaaaayumn! Is that Diablo?! Watchu talkin' bout, Adria!" and stuff like that and it would be funny because she's a girl but she talks like a black, but also there would be some serious parts where it's like "oh man oh no Cain is dead and Adria betrayed us" and the Paladin would get killed too and the Necromancer would be all like "aaaaaaa you killed my golem I'm going to swear vengeance on you, like a whole bunch of it," and it would be serious and wacky also.

I would rather have a diablo themed expansion for borderlands than the literal wow expansion that is d3.

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
That's a good point. Thanks for reminding me that poe, a game that literally make you type /sync once a minute, is still a better game than Diablo 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Holy gently caress where did all the Diablo 3 apologists come from. This thread is for listing games better than Diablo 3, not for justifying why you're still playing a game that's been bad since launch.

• Locked thread