Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koke
Sep 22, 2014

Alright guys, I think it's time we all break the ice. Remember this is not a thread for judging/trolling fellow gamers! Confess to your sins and let them be atoned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I want to have sexual intercourse with video game characters.

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

You know those guys that used to Roleplay in Goldshire?! Yeah, well, that was me... Level 32 Human called Borefist. I don't regret what I did as I had a ton of fun and made plenty of new friends

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I spend every second of my life reading and posting about video games on the Internet. You know what the hosed up part is? I dont even like them.

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

Fag Boy Jim posted:

Hey, we are all gamers after all... If you catch what I'm saying. Thanks for coming out, that was pretty brave of you.

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

Sir John Feelgood posted:

I spend every second of my life reading and posting about video games on the Internet. You know what the hosed up part is? I dont even like them.

Dude?!... *whispers in a quite voice* me too

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Koke posted:

Dude?!... *whispers in a quite voice* me too

u just got stinged motherfucker *police roll in, mario comes out of his car)

MARIO: its a me, motherfucker.

e: better joke imo

klapman fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Sep 30, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Fag Boy Jim posted:

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

klapman posted:

u just got stinged motherfucker *police roll in, mario comes out of his car)

MARIO: your hosed son

No offense, that little fat plumber guy is tough but I'm pretty sure he won't be able to survive the crazy spray from my M4A4 Silenced Rifle. Nice try though.

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

The only games I play are Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Sonic, and Kirby. That's it.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Koke posted:

No offense, that little fat plumber guy is tough but I'm pretty sure he won't be able to survive the crazy spray from my M4A4 Silenced Rifle. Nice try though.

you're playing counterstrike, and he's playing mario. realize who has more lives and despair

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

I never played CounterStrike, I only watch hot gamer babes play it on twitch and I give them lots of money for little attention.

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Dota

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

Wow...

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

i have played many mmos.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I enjoyed my time spent playing Depression Quest and even cried a little.

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Koke posted:

Wow...

;~;

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I own a Playstation Vita.

Koke
Sep 22, 2014

Gamer confession: I used to be fat.

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Mad at video games unironically.

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Writing essays about video games.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Zoolooman posted:

That's not a confession, that's a point of pride. If you don't care enough about games to be angry when they disappoint you or when they're loving bullshit garbage then i'm afraid you are not, in fact, a gamer

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
when i was 11-13 I sexually role played with older guys on neopets to get neopoints so I could complete the secret laboratory map, and I did what I set out to do.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
I preordered a video game

from Gamestop

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I just like trolling Nintendo guys

Not because I hate the games(I actually own over 500 Nintendo games), but because they make the most noise and get so easily defensive and protective about the company.

It's like how Apple guys used to be before Tim Cook tookover.

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

Accidentally broke up a scourge only R P guild in vanilla wow

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

FinishedFinished the Second Dragon Age

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

The Taint Reaper posted:

I just like trolling Nintendo guys

Not because I hate the games(I actually own over 500 Nintendo games), but because they make the most noise and get so easily defensive and protective about the company.

It's like how Apple guys used to be before Tim Cook tookover.

I find the hardcore comp. Halo guys to have some of the best reactions.

go accuse halo of ruining FPS games in front of one of them it's pretty good.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i rely on cheatengine religiously for lovely single player games

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

zen death robot posted:

The iPhone 6/6+ announcement did more to upset YOSPOS than Steve dying did

There's been a literal camp of Chinese nationals outside of the Applestores in my area for weeks. They sell the poo poo back in China for like 3 grand a phone.

I'd be upset too if an Iphone announcement brought that upon my land like a plague.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I got stuck on the Riku fight after Maleficent in KH1 and before I could pick it up again, some maoris broke into my home and stole the cd case that had all my PS2 games in it. I will never write that stain of fail from my gaming history.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Confession time. Because I was so young when I lost both of my parents, there's no question I saw Adam as a father figure. When I rebelled against him, I knew I could get away with it. And his paternal compassion in the face of my rebellion reinforced the special bond I felt with him. I understood well that chances were slim that I would ever find anyone that understood me like Adam. And yet, when the time came, I still left his side. I was so young. Young and naive...
/

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I got stuck on the Riku fight after Maleficent in KH1 and before I could pick it up again, some maoris broke into my home and stole the cd case that had all my PS2 games in it. I will never write that stain of fail from my gaming history.

I'll go kill some in farcry 3 for you

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
I sometimes wear gaming shirts

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Zoolooman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi_vH6_7wm8

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

BrettRobb posted:

I sometimes wear gaming shirts
Same, it gets chilly in the gameroom sometimes, and a shirt is perfect for that.

Zoolooman
Mar 30, 2003

Deal with it. *Fedora sinks down onto my head*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Zoolooman posted:

Deal with it. *Fedora sinks down onto my head*

dude was CLEARLY wearing a cowboy hat. get your dang hats straight.

• Locked thread