Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
What are ketchup chips and why do Canadians like them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Justin Godscock posted:

Shut-up, it's good.

So it's just bbq chips without spices?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Branis posted:

fuckin all dress chips. Whip gifted me some horrible anime game on steam and said he loves all of us but that he is too beautiful for this world.

He gifted me some rat game after I told him he was getting audited for trying to deduct a yard comb as a home improvement.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
http://deadspin.com/some-fools-are-selling-darren-wilson-cardinals-shirts-1644787190

All true Cardinal fans will buy at least 3 of these for the game on Saturday.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Untagged posted:

Sovereign Citizens are the worst people.
ISIS is a close 2nd

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I'm, er 6'3" and 250 so basically the same size. I've shot pistols in foreign countries before, the loud noise is fun but they are basically just hand tools that are a really easy way to get in to a lot of deep poo poo very quickly.

Assuming an agency would hire you, would you be a cop in the US without carrying a gun?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Untagged posted:

But still second.

University police would hire pretty quick, since a lot of them are still unarmed. gently caress that noise.

Bonus points for working in DC for like GWU or AMU.

Aren't the ones that don't carry just security guards? Are there real cops in the US that don't carry when on duty(not privately contracting)?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Hezzy posted:

Speaking of overtime, I arrested a guy the other day just as I was on my way out to get something to eat. Needed to prepare an interview plan, lawyer briefing and then went and did it. Vehemently denies the offence despite evidence piling up against him.

As a result we make enquiries about him to other forces and even get our technology unit to view the CCTV at Glasgow Railway station. By the time I've completed a full file (we can put in abridged files for guilty pleas - because he was having none of it I spent 4+ hours writing the full file) I'm already a few hours into overtime. He's charged and remanded to court in the morning.

I finish 5 hours late on a 10 hour shift, with not having eaten for 16 hours. At all.

Got into work today and found out he was fined £65 ($100~). Which he probably won't pay. Don't know why I bother sometimes, but it feels good to have him lie to my face and then slap him back down with an overwhelming cascade of evidence that knocks all his lies out from under him!

How the gently caress are you supposed to profit off your citizens that way? Some poo poo rear end business planning right there.

<goes back to installing IE8>

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
All of you family people are hosed. Your filthy children are going to go to school, get infected, and then come back and infect the rest of the unit.

Or 1 of those people that get a very deserving beat down might have come from Liberia so wear riot gear 24x7.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
I had no idea that there was a supreme court ruling that said that cops do not have a constitutional duty to protect someone. Like the guy that got the poo poo stabbed out of him in this article while 2 NYPD cops hid behind a locked door and watched.

http://www.cracked.com/article_21830_cops-wont-help-you-7-things-i-saw-as-real-slasher-victim.html

Glad I also watch a lot of MMA because ISIS is comin after me!

quote:

TIGTA Office of Investigations would like to remind all IRS employees of the importance of vigilance and personal safety. Recent open-source rhetoric has called upon Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) supporters in the United States to identify government employees and military personnel to target in violent attacks. Some language has specifically mentioned IRS employees, as well as, employees of other specified government agencies, as preferred targets

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Vahakyla posted:

Do you realize the implications of a constitutional duty to protect?

The fire department has no duty to rescue, either.

Because no one wants that kind of liablility.

I know, but there should probably be some middle ground between that and hiding behind a door and watching some dude get the poo poo stabbed out of him by a psycho that they've been looking for all day.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
I am a "First Responder" at the IRS which means I was trained to push the AED buttan at the time it tells me to....twice even.

Also, CPR usually results in a 15%ish survival rate...according to an article on slate or the atlantic which I cannot for the life of me find right now so gently caress you and die with your sore arm and blue lower lip. Don't be a lazy sack of poo poo like the loving shitbags hiding behind the engy door on the subway. SAVE PEOPLE! Do the jerb that you are not constitutionally bound to do...no matter what shithole you live in. Go be a security guard if you wanna run away like a fat lazy oval office.

:mad:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
oval office:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
^^^ http://www.cracked.com/article_21830_cops-wont-help-you-7-things-i-saw-as-real-slasher-victim.html ^^^

Thank you. Does anyone else have an opinion on this? I understand that its a Cracked article but it seems that they talked to the stabee in this and it really fucks me off. I know y'all said it's about going home but that's some hosed up faggotry right there.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Helldump Immunity. posted:

I don't think I could perform CPR on a minority :shrug:

Even if it's the father of your grandchild?

Again... :(

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/26/officials-say-suspect-in-killings-california-deputies-was-deported-twice/

Apparently twice was not enough

Also, I really need someone to arrest my neighbors dogs. 1 is black and the other is brown if that helps.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

beanieson posted:

MOTHER FUCKER I just shattered my iphone 6 vaulting over a chainlink fence running after a dude :argh:

That's what you get for buying communist poo poo from communists's, pinko.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Which one of you foot fuckers is this?

http://gawker.com/cop-give-me-your-undies-and-ill-let-you-go-without-lic-1651482022

e:

Nov '14 Fascist Bully Boy Lounge: Foot gently caress or Ticket?

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Oct 29, 2014

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I want to look like the village people cop for fucks sake.

Black?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

beanieson posted:

Just dropped $120 on a new screen for my phone & almost $400 on some clothes that aren't my usual t-poo poo/jeans. There's a detective job about to open up and I'm all over it.

New house? New phone? Louisiana?

Show me your receipts NOW!

Slowly...very loving slowly you dirty coonass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
You have to claim ALL forms of income :colbert:

• Locked thread