Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yay, Gangsta in Reconquista! My favorite two Gundam shows are Turn A and Mobile Fighter G, so let's see how this one goes.

So, is old man Death Tomino mad about something beyond the sameness of performances by most VA's and the stubbornness old-school fans display at the the drop of a hat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I leave for a day and the conversation took a turn for the weird. Or is this what passes for normal when it comes to discussing Gundam shows? Regardless. You know what confuses me from all this?

• Why is this only 25 episodes? Are they sure Tomino can keep it succinct and punchy?
  • Wasn't this supposed to be a completely different thing from Gundam altogether, according to the Old Man himself no less?
  • Seriously, why is this still not available in 'murica / México via legal means?
  • Am I still allowed to be mad at Gundam Seed for being a festering pile of unequivocal garbage and wasted ideas?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

StrifeHira posted:

At the very least this is technically correct. :v:

Do not fall for her sweet-talking! I have it on good word that she's a pirate. Of the space sort!

Two episodes in and I'm left wondering: Did Tomino deliberately went for a rookie when he chose this Mark Ishii kid to play Bellri? He kinda reminds me of a similar thing Daisuke Sakaguchi and Tomokazu Seki (I think both were like 20 too) had going for in Victory Gundam.

• Locked thread