Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
HE LOVES IT, MAGGLE! THE WWE UNIVERSE IS SETH ROLLINS-ING! :haw:

Do you think Seth's vibrator is still in the briefcase this week? Or has he moved it?

DEAN AMBROSE IN THE CROWD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Can I get Dean Ambrose getting his hands on Seth Rollins, and John Cena somewhere far away doing something else off-camera?

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
On Smackdown, Cena abandoned Ambrose to chase Seth Rollins. Just a preview for y'all.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
I wish there were other tag teams. Usos/Dusts spiralling onwards into infinity, occasionally intersecting with other midcard feuds.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
TRIPLE SUPERKICK!

Young Bucks can't do that. :smug:

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Adam Rose's music playing quietly in the background really added that extra level of horror.

Why is any of this happening. What is the point of this segment. No heels came out and attacked, nothing happened. Two women shill wine, they're here because...They're on a different TV show?

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Mister E posted:

I'd like to think he never actually gets to any landmarks as he just ends up stopping at any bar he passes.

Dean Ambrose World Tour was cancelled after 3 episodes, when the producers found out he was just drunkenly stumbling around Epcot.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
We were robbed of
code:
~~brEIIEIIE mooOooOOOde~
, worst Raw of the year

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
I love Slater Gator and their absurd entrance video.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
HOLY poo poo IT'S THE ROCK :stare:

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
cool RAW i got to see THE ROCK

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Emma dances out to dead silence.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Rowan feeding the horsie.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Fat Lowtax posted:

Imagine what would happen if a woman had a gimmick that wasn't "~crazy~"

Uh, Emma's gimmick is "dances"? So is Naomi's. Whole lot of variety in the division.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

IT'S COMING...The RAW New Year's Special!

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Great, a recap of this loving segment for this lovely "charity".

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Cena's gonna beat all 3 in <10 minutes.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Can we get to the Ambrose run-in already? I wanna go to bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
DEAN AMBROSE IS BACK! WITH HOTDOGS!

• Locked thread