Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
hey valeyard youre post is bad

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

ground floor

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
i don't even care I love that pic but your posting is terrible, OP

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
Not pictured : Haskell being a useless pile of poo poo.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
tim teh tool man taylpr hhuhuhuh huh gas

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

thanks to that image this thread looks like a vba programmer attempting css

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

colbylol posted:

hey valeyard youre post history is bad

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
ban valeyard

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

colbylol posted:

hey valeyard youre bad

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i dont think theres been a time oin the forums when i havent been bad, you dont need to remind me once a post

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

pram posted:

tim teh tool man taylpr hhuhuhuh huh gas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQwYNca4iog

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

FW: Fw: fw: FW: FW: Re: Fw: just a little computer humor to start your monday :-)

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

Valeyard posted:

i dont think theres been a time oin the forums when i havent been bad, you dont need to remind me once a post

when did everyone start hating on you so much

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

“Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

colbylol posted:

when did everyone start hating on you so much

when i started posting my oppinions on trigger warnings

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I made the mistake of liking Valeyard, and now three subforums hate me.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Sorry, Bob :(

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Valeyard posted:

Sorry, Bob :(

It's okay. Those guys are bullies. They wouldn't make good friends anyway.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
valeyard was always bad

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

we have always been at war with valeyard

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

theadder posted:

we have always been at war with valeyard

If you want to defeat Valeyard, you'll first have to go through me! *battle stance*

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Peanut and the Gang posted:

If you want to defeat Valeyard, you'll first have to go through me! *battle stance*

yeah walking around you would probably take a while

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

newreply.php posted:

yeah walking around you would probably take a while

I've devised a convenient little doggy door for passing through my belly, for those of you who wish to destroy Valeyard.

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

I've devised a convenient little doggy door for passing through my belly, for those of you who wish to destroy Valeyard.

gross

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

i believe the proper term is panniculus portcullis

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

valeyard you are bad and that was kinda funny because we are all bad, like it was a lovable bad

then you showed what a shitbeard you are, which is again, ok

but then you didn't back the gently caress down when literally everyone was telling you what a loving shithead you are

you dig your heels deeper and deeper every time and act like some kind of victim

all anyone wanted you to realize in the first place is that maybe your opinion loving sucks and you should stop posting

no one wants a little shitstain around who will willingly be wrong about poo poo just to have a chip on their shoulder

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
can someone update me on why valeyard is bad bc i see the bad posts but i dont know the specific reason

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

newreply.php posted:

can someone update me on why valeyard is bad bc i see the bad posts but i dont know the specific reason

he thinks that prefacing discussions about rape with a simple disclaimer that the following discussion may include rape is unacceptable and equivalent to some really awful and poorly thought out analogies he constructed

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

its seriously the dumbest thing to dig your heels in about but he kept pushing back

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

newreply.php posted:

Valeyard posted:

rape is ftw

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

perhaps i can turn u from internecine violence and interest u in a coalition of the willing op

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
wait so its about trigger warnings?

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

newreply.php posted:

wait so its about trigger warnings?

thats what i said yes

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

imo "trigger warnings" have a place in legit Safe Spaces and look kinda weird on the something is awful forums but if seeing one here upsets you, maybe the right thing to do is swear at it with your mouth and not type words at it on the internet

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
it doesn't matter what it was about anymore. it's now about valeyard getting out and staying out

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

flakeloaf posted:

imo "trigger warnings" have a place in legit Safe Spaces and look kinda weird on the something is awful forums but if seeing one here upsets you, maybe the right thing to do is swear at it with your mouth and not type words at it on the internet

lmao

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

imho trigger warnings make sense sometimes and sometimes they do not

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

flakeloaf posted:

your `o` is a piece of poo poo hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Widdiful posted:

imho trigger warnings make sense sometimes and sometimes they do not

knowingly posting triggering content unguarded is anti social justice and should be punished with the death penalty

• Locked thread