Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010
I think I saw Fate GO on the English App Store. Is it the actual game or is it a dupe?

Edit: never mind, totally a dupe. I was kind of hoping that I could avoid having to emulate on device.

Dante Logos fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Mar 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010
I started today. Any hot tips for a starting player? I am trying to figure stuff out for now but want to get into the swing of things. Got Seigfried as my first 4 star.

Also, here is my friend code if you guys want to help a newbie out.

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010

Nyaa posted:

He's really bad damage wise even with his spammable NP, but he is the only one with a np that AOE wipe enemy buffs. Useful in specific situation, useless elsewhere.

Jeanne is good tank. Perform hilariously well solo.

Boo...got him as my first card in a 30 quartz pull. Got excited.

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010

Argas posted:

Started the Camelot chapter aaaand I get smushed in the first battle. Time to farm those mana prisms.

Edit: Oh god, ascension items don't always drop.

I reached the same point too. Time to grind like mad!

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010
Santa got me Merlin this Christmas. This is good.

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010
Stupid question, is there an translation for the menu where you purchase Saint Quartz? Don't want to do something dumb.

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010
If we are talking YOLO rolls, I got a Gorgon after 6 YOLO rolls.

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

Anyone given Link a go yet? I mean, yes, it’s JP-only until winter, but I know that doesn’t necessarily slow goons down.

I tried it at E3 yesterday. Here are some highlights.

-No more grinding the rank and file to get the vanguard up. Which I think is a major improvement.
-Shadow servants are in. Weaker versions that plants make and some heavier fighters.
-NP charged up naturally and with circuits.
-Skills let you do AoE and line attacks with a recharge time.
Support servants are actually useful.

Things that I think will be a headache:
-Boss servants are beefy HP wise
-PC is a commander and you lose if they are defeated
-Wall guardians indicate to me that locked sectors will be used more.

I only really played one map so I imagine that the way to min max it or the real headaches are unknowns right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010

She's my Rider blender in FGO. If I want a Rider to die, I send her in. She is my precious daughter who I dress up in her cloak so that she doesn't catch a cold.