Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
I see the same 10 guys streaming every time I check the thread and I think that the thread could use a little more variety in personalities, as well as games played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Why watch games when I have the ability to play the exact same games they're streaming?

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
If I knew how I'd stream for you,

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Why watch games when I have the ability to play the exact same games they're streaming?

I dont get it either tbh

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
This reminds me that I need to stream more stuff. Maybe I'll do some Necrodancer later.

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

The Taint Reaper posted:

I have never agreed with you more, Taint Reaper.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
be careful if you want to stream

one little bit of accidentally released personal info, and soon the LP subforum people will know where you live

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
streaming is fun and cool

remember to like, comment, and subscribe!!!1

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

RottenK posted:

be careful if you want to stream

one little bit of accidentally released personal info, and soon the LP subforum people will know where you live

ill go update the wiki

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
a friend of mine streams for charity, maybe i should toss that in there

the sad thing is the let's play streaming thread is better than most threads that involve it because it's not the same people going

THAT DUDE IS STREAMING

*4 hours later*

HE'S STREAMING AGAIN

*next day*

HE WOKE UP. HE'S STREAMING

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
why would i possibly want the something awful let's play subforum to know when i'm streaming picross

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

script kitty posted:

streaming is fun and cool

remember to like, comment, and subscribe!!!1

you stole all my watchers, wtf dude

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
it's cuz of my tits cam, heh

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

sub 4 my cleave cam

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

medibot posted:

why would i possibly want the something awful let's play subforum to know when i'm streaming picross

Can I watch you play picross

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I will stream a hard platformer, after I get good.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

For the personalities involved, discovery of games forgotten, learning about how other people play the games you already deem yourself "good at", etc.

There's a few reasons.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

medibot posted:

will you let me know when you are streaming picross

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It's OK OP, I'm gonna stream this obscure game called Dark Souls that I'm sure will knock your socks off.

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
Make a better streaming thread in this forum

Soral
May 30, 2009

im streaming right now. yeah, its a big stream of piss from dick onto the collective faces of the lp subfprum!!!!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Doctor Goat posted:

a friend of mine streams for charity, maybe i should toss that in there

the sad thing is the let's play streaming thread is better than most threads that involve it because it's not the same people going

THAT DUDE IS STREAMING

*4 hours later*

HE'S STREAMING AGAIN

*next day*

HE WOKE UP. HE'S STREAMING

well no poo poo, people have to piss everyday, especially when they wake up.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

The Taint Reaper posted:

I was going to write something serious but then someone would say I got Taint Reaped and gently caress that

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

ArchWizard posted:

I was going to write something serious but then someone would say I got Taint Reaped and gently caress that

You were considering writing something serious and sincere about videos of people playing videogames and then felt the need to tell people.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

The Taint Reaper posted:

You were considering writing something serious about videos of people playing vdieogames and then felt the need to tell people.
Taint Reaped again :smith:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Gonna stream a game I have 200 hours in and label the stream "first run" and fake surprise all the time.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I will stream a powerful gallon of my own noxious piss onto the collective faces and tits of the lp forum or stream kirbys dreamland 3

I havent decided yet.

Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right

Seshoho Cian posted:

Can I watch you play picross

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

No Such Thing posted:

I will stream a powerful gallon of my own noxious piss onto the collective faces and tits of the lp forum or stream kirbys dreamland 3

I havent decided yet.

Please stream Kirby onto my face tia (thanks in advance).

Dec 26, 2012

Chalets the Baka posted:

Make a better streaming thread in this forum

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
don't cross the streams!

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
now it's time for what you all have been waiting for. i'm going to stream some picross twitch.tv/medibot

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

medibot posted:

now it's time for what you all have been waiting for. i'm going to stream some picross twitch.tv/medibot

Great stream, medibot.

Maybe the stream thread should be moved to Imp Zone?

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
The Games forum in SA needs one less LP subforum

Dec 26, 2012

Slur posted:

Great stream, medibot.

Maybe the stream thread should be moved to Imp Zone?

no

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

the games i play are too boring to stream

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I've never streamed before, so I'm nervous about starting. Also, nobody would want to watch my stream, so I see no reason to begin.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Silver Striker posted:

I've never streamed before, so I'm nervous about starting. Also, nobody would want to watch my stream, so I see no reason to begin.

i streamed hegemony gold and 3 people watched. pretty epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Slur posted:

I see the same 10 guys streaming every time I check the thread and I think that the thread could use a little more variety in personalities, as well as games played.

I'll take the case.

• Locked thread