Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
instead if making poo poo better just make it cheaper how about that Tim . fire all your devs and just rest on your laurels while the world is filed with your product as the price point makes it difficult to avoid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
over 900 new posts since I checks last nihjt ??? jfc u guys

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

maniacdevnull posted:

download the world best os today (windows 7)

I feel sad that you lost your cga Arabian fighter avatar. we got those avs at the same time man, I feel like it was a special thing that only a few of us shared/ I feel like I have lost something too

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

or it could be something worse, like the display in the mba that is worse in every respect than the one in my thinkpad

used to be apple had the best displays on the planet but they clearly gave up on that.

clearly some accounts did the numbers and worked out that for 99% this poo poo doesn't matter and it makes more money and who cares about real Mac fans? certainly not apple that's for sure

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
racist mother FUXKERS

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
so sweet

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is iPad mini retinal yet

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
oh yeah wasn't there a fiasco when it had terrible
gamut

ugh ive been a
pagancowed

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
so u can still buy iPad 1 from apple but if u want a iPhone 4s u have to trawl eBay

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol the new imac in nz is only $3700

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
jfc i cant imagine spendinf that much on a compute ever in my whole goddamn life

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
apart form the large ssd drive that imac has the same specs as my current pc, and i spend less than a 1/6th of that getting there (not monitor of course)

jfc waht i5 is it? i cant beliueve its not an i7 by default and that you have to upgrade tot he 4gb gpu. ive got almost idental gpu card (2gb) and yeah it pushes my 1080p around OK. it will be wrtohless if u ever want to game on it unless u do some upscaling trickery. i cant imagine how werohtless it would b ewith a 2dn monitor

hang on the fusion drive isnt all ssd either?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it will be impressive to look at and browseing etc will be dreamy

just dont do anything graphical... ever

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

theadder posted:

i bought one echi

im gonna reply to ur posts with it lol

post the video of the game at 5k rez

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cremnob posted:

yea that panel technology they used was hard to make in volume last year

they should have waited

not who am I kidding apple is about profit not quality

henxe the soldered ram

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
default Mac mouse settings are fuckong tragic thoug

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it wouldnt be so bad if it simply just moved faster

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
clearly its the same, which is why other people with the same situation are complaining of differences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
prime for the molestin'

• Locked thread