Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat

Gutter Owl posted:

I am not finished here.

First choice is Random Select.
Second choice is also Random Select.

I am the best and most experienced player to have ever Maged a Knight. I do not fear IstvunVolkaire.

stelas, photoshop my face onto volkaire. It must be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat
A week?

I'm giving these chumps 3 days.

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat

Ojetor posted:

On this note, an observation. I have been catching up with this thread and noticed you all seem to be ignoring the knock out rules. Is that intentional?

I'm pretty sure nobody's taken their hand size in wounds yet.

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat
goblins jump you if the hex you are moving to is not protected by a wall, even if there was one in the hex you are moving from.

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat

Tekopo posted:

Use blue mana die to play Stamina (powered) for 4 movement and Swiftness (unpowered) for a total of 6 movement to assault the mage tower. To block, crack a red crystal to use the Red Monks for 4 fire block, then use the Utem Crossbowmen for 3 block and Rage (unpowered) for 2 more block, then attack by flipping Battle Frenzy for +4 and use Concentrate (sideways) for the extra 1 attack.

Take Underground Travel for the spell.

EDIT: I still need the green mana die for Underground Travel :v:

I believe the curse of vlaada struck again here and fire block is ineffective against fire attacks.

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat

Gutter Owl posted:

Christ, there's just nothing to kill on this map. Arythea and Wolfhawk have dibs on the two keeps, Krang's got dibs on the maze. Time to go blundering into the wilderness again.

There's still an artifact in the maze down south. Not like you to pass up those.

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat
Bah, back in my day, tovak walked to mazes. 6 movement points! Uphill! In the snow! Both ways!

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat

Tekopo posted:

Use a green mana die to play Tranquility (powered), healing both me and the monks. Use Swiftness (unpowered) and Force of Nature (sideways) for 3 movement and move to the Labyrinth.

Attack the Orcs, use Mana Draw (unpowered) to use the blue mana die, playing Determination (powered) for 5 block, then using the monks to kill the Orcs.

I'm left with one card in hand, but I won't use the action yet so people get more two more turns.

The monks take two points of healing, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

Soiled Meat
2 movement's enough to make cities appear.

• Locked thread