Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

loving postwar america lapping up whatever garbage came their way

OH LOOK JELLO FOR DINNER. Such a blessing that we don't have to send our horse hooves over to the boys. Now how about those commies
tbf that processed poo poo in the 50s was a ton better than what was available in the 40s and 30s which was essentially nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

QuarkJets posted:

You probably think that I'm making this poo poo up, but you can find these things in actual 1950s and 1960s cookbooks.
hell youll find most of it in my mothers kitchen on any given holiday

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

finally caught up and yeah nacho needs to be kicked out of the buttcoin foundation and krapples should be invited to write about anything he wants for it

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Pocket posted:

sweden is an amazing country. it's also easy to understand how people get them confused if they are illiterate.
its really difficult to fully grasp the depths of american ignorance about the rest of the world without being completely immersed in it. that is to say you just cant imagine how few americans give any gently caress what happens outside of america and how little giving no fucks impacts them. for most of us the rest of the world just doesnt exist so why learn anything about it at all?

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

i will say that in my limited time in europe i was shocked by how openly racist they are and i live in the american south

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

enotnert posted:

First thing someone said to me in a hostel years ago "oh you're from the south, then you hate blacks right?" "uhm. . . no, anywho i'm thirsty i'm gonna pop down to that corner store and get a coke or something" "no, don't goto that one, it's owned by a goddamned paki"
this mirrors my experience

its also weird how nationalistic they all are given their countries are the size of midsize us states i mean none of these people are going anywhere so it seems really silly to have a burning hatred of the country next door. i kept thinking what if people from maryland really really hated virginians or illinois and indiana hated each other with the same intensity? like come on youre all boring white people im not sure there are any real differences here

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

JaysonAych posted:

because football is a game where a large group of people with diverse skillsets work hard and train hard to develop and execute gameplans that everyone tries to implement as a unit that is greater than the sum of its parts

a buttlord football team would be eleven guys stanfing around each saying "i'll make the playbook" and all of them calling themselves the quarterback and trying to gently caress one another over to get all of the salary cap.
a good post

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Soricidus posted:

it's quite common in britain, where "spade" literally just means a flat shovel and has no unfortunate connotations

sorry to hear you are surrounded by racists tho, that must suck

Pocket posted:

sorry b, the few people i've heard use it, all english in england, were using it to excuse bigoted statements, glad i left such a racist place.
likewise the only time in my life ive ever heard it used in a racist connotation is in withnail and i when he says this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PObknmaH9po

ClassActionFursuit fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Dec 29, 2014

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

The Management posted:

he's never going to get it unless you post an article about how bad he is and that you fired him for being terrible
great post/username combo here

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

because black people arent retarded

rakim knows whats up

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

FCKGW posted:

Yes, a Ford Explorer. His dream was to acquire one of the most unreliable cars of the mid-90s.
i knew a guy irl who aspired to one day own a yaris

he failed and had to settle for a hyundai

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Tanith posted:

Fraud rod.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Exinos posted:

Sovereign stickizen.

Exinos posted:

Am I free to go? Am I being recharged? AM I BEING RECHARGED?

holy poo poo 2 for 2

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

FCKGW posted:

even though this is a month old, i just realized that this now moves buttcoin into the 3rd longest bitcoin website behind bitcoin.org and weusecoins.com
i thought buttcoin was gone now that the fcc owns them

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

i will say id read a lot more news in general if sarah and susie did the coverage

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

theflyingexecutive posted:

someone repost "anything for a French citizen" for h-arch search can't find it ofc

creationist believer posted:

mark was always happy to help a fellow French citizen. "heres my address" he typed. "once the transaction confirms, I'll wire the 2000€ and you'll be in French Guiana in no time"

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

man I remember when I got pulled over and the cops confiscated my bank
tbf guess what happens if you get pulled over with $2000 in cash (esp. if you arent white)

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

kalstrams posted:

oh, autism pendant
lmao

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

if you had at least ten pubes when the video for smells like teen spirit first aired, you're gen x

if you didn't, sorry about your lovely generation
this is exactly the line i use to mark the beginning of gen x

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

CSM posted:

THE GOVERNMENT
somebody put a step three where the guy with the gun shoots the balloon and also has the money while the guy on the right cries

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Powered Descent posted:

Susie and Sarah: the reporters we need, not the reporters we deserve
susie and sarah own so hard

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

theflyingexecutive posted:

yo that rms card is way vintage yospos, like rock solid heart touching old

but im glad yall saw it
part of what makes it so good is that hes still handing that same card out today

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

i would call it piss trash for idiots hth so if you enjoy that kind of thing then have at it

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Heresiarch posted:

didn't you say something like "my loving internet bong is better wired than that" or was that about some other bitcoiner electronics catastrophe

it was you that made the yosvape, wasn't it? or am i confused
290 made the yosvape

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

neonbregna posted:

how did yosvape work?
very carefully

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

JaysonAych posted:

the ls3 is a 6.2 liter v8 engine, found in corvettes and high-end camaros, vehicles that are famous for their ability to get staggeringly-good fuel economy
tbf the ls3 does get great fuel economy for what it is though it uses every trick in the book to do so like cylinder deactivation and 1 to 4 skip shift

ofc good fuel economy for a 430hp engine is 25mpg on the highway in a car as light as a corvette

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

shadok posted:

if he really does end up in federal supermax he won't be permitted any of that cool swag.

honestly if you gave me control of the lights gave me a soft mattress and gave me wifi id probably live in that room by choice

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

hobbesmaster posted:

most people get cabin fever staying in a luxury hotel room for a day
im easy to please and working overnight for 20+ years has gotten me to the point where i dont miss sunlight

i mean theres no place to cook any food and the moisture from the shower would have to suck in that configuration but other than that i feel like itd be a p. comfortable place if it were an apartment

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

lol susie :allears:

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Soricidus posted:

where do columnists come from. why do they exist
in twenty years they wont

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Tayter Swift posted:

okay dorian the train sperg is not loving 39 jfc
um i think thats 40 op

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

trainspotting was great anyone who doesnt think so has no taste

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Mikojan posted:

In my dreams the Silk Road movie would be directed by the Coen brothers. I just can't think of any director able to capture the absurdity of the situation as well as them. Kinda like Burn After Reading. And younger Clooney would be CMF4.

i was telling a non techie friend about the bitcoin saga and he cited the coens and burn after reading as being most like the story i told him

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

Charlie Shrem gets shanked by a white power gang member who lost money after telling his meth addicted girlfriend on the outside to put it in butts

read this as "a white paper gang"

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

i was aware of it
'guns' sold over tor are almost exclusively scams/stings, the remainder tend to get busted because police forces do not gently caress around when it comes to anonymous purchase of weaponry across country lines
nobody would use the armory because most were not dumb enough

ignoring the fact that its difficult to get physically addicted to firearms

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

kw0134 posted:

i think i am finally having a psychotic breakdown

feels good right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

unpacked robinhood posted: