Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

ViggyNash posted:

Nobody tells us what to do!

Explore the hut.

They can if they have loving blasters and we don't, I for one would like to try to stay alive as long as possible.

Guard the hut.

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
Ask him what's wrong

Surely just being talked to by a cat will make this ugly child cheer right up!

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

ViggyNash posted:

Make him feel better, but don't pay him.

Yeah, this sounds good.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
give it shells something tells me we don't want to piss this thing off.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
Greet her

Charisma is one of our best stats after all.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Kajeesus posted:

Settle down to sleep also

I agree with this because I don't get the feeling these guys will try to rob us in our sleep. Dwarf rouges are a rarity after all. (I mean seriously, how many Dwarf rouges can you name? All I can think of is Varric from Dragon Age, and he doesn't even have a beard!)

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
so... we just freed a bunch of gods from a prison, and then went back to buming around. Remind me, those blessings mean that the next time we have to roll for one of those, it's an automatic success right? meaning we have one free duelling win...

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

ViggyNash posted:

I believe we have our answer.
Heh, might as well use that duelling win whilst we can, even if this turns out to be brawling instead, we don't suck at that.

Keep walking, forcing them to get out of your way

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
remember, we still have our free duelling win. Also, we are now bros with the Goblin King, sweet. oh and log in

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
let use our healing blessing for a good cause!
Try and heal the townsfolk

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

paradoxGentleman posted:

Oh magic spells, what should we do?
We are surely going to accept, but I want to see what does this one do.

I agree with This since we have non-shite magic.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Nondevor posted:

Was this the run that we chatted up Cthulhu? If not, at least we know it's possible to talk peaceably with ancient monstrosities.

No that was when we were Neckbeard, but yes I concur with your suggested course of action

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

ViggyNash posted:

We'd better get piles of free stuff. Street of the Gods.

I concur with this. And drat, our cat started with 6/11 Stamina and now we have 15/15! meaning we aren't at imminent risk of death if we gently caress up somewhere. Also, it really did take us a hell of a long time to get back to this city huh? In any event, we now have a nice little nest egg in terms of cash.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Kanthulhu posted:

So, what do we have to do to win this?

I believe we have to stumble into some random things that has a possible victory attached to it or something. One guy before said that they got a good end by helping out some Amazons or something.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
If anything can lead us to an ending, it's a plot device. And yeah, Pyramids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
Oh well, may as well try to trade with the hell clowns.

• Locked thread