Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

This might be my favorite show ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Stan getting caught doing something and going "OOH" always cracks me up

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

this episode sounds amazing

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Yessssss

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Good episode. Last week was too. Felt just like classic american dad

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

The_Doctor posted:

Garbage Stan
(Season 12, Episode 20)
Stan and Steve open up their own father-son garbage business after Stan inherits his father's old truck. Roger finds Hayley is a natural at bumper pool.

gently caress yeah

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

I'm stuck in a groundhog day where I watch this episode and then the day ends and it starts over

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

this whole season had been really good but last episode was so tight, punchy and well produced, it's going to be a classic i think

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

drat I forgot about that movie. Wasn't Norm MacDonald in that? Wtf I have to go watch it now

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Stan Learns Lesson

i don't recall seeing that episode

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Which episode did Roger reveal he had 1 costume per character that nobody could recognize?

The one where he was a rich golf course moneybags dude

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

patrick stewart
david koechner
sherriff wanted trope
here we are! they're all... dead!! ...I told you it weren't much!
animation quality
steve song even if it was only 3 seconds long
who did danny trejo play

episode had everything

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

My body is ready

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Is this episode on streaming anywhere

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Pretty much once they dropped the neocon bush era jokes it got gud. So early season 2

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

The Dark Project posted:

GOG had a sale recently where you could buy both enhanced editions of Baldur's Gate I & II for $10, so I grabbed them. Starting up a new character and watching the first movie, I noted one of the characters had a very familiar voice. Sarevok. Looking into it I found out that Kevin Michael Richardson voice acted him, and he also does the voice for Principal Lewis.

Principal Lewis is Sarevok :stare:

OHHH

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Uhhhh no he’s not. Principal Lewis is voiced by Clancy Brown.

What’s the name of the song Snot air-guitars to at the end of the episode where Stan puts him in fake witness protection? It owns and I wanna see if I can find more like it.

its a joe satriani song - Always with Me, Always with You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI57QHL6ge0

im a nerd

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Catching up on this season. The census gag about Stan thinking some dude named Wilbur Kentucky is Roger in disquise is really funny
Holy poo poo the Anne Geddes voice acting

A MIRACLE fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Mar 16, 2018

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

limp_cheese posted:

They were not there until after the door started to close. Remember, Roger can move REALLY fast.

That's my favorite explanation on the entire show. How can Roger be so many personalities? He just moves REALLY fast. It's so stupid and simple.

That was a great episode, did they ever address it again?

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

I treat king of the hill after season 8 almost as a different show, the characterizations completely changed

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

barry's one liners are awesome though

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

I like that one lol

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Haha is that the one with Patrick Stewart live acting

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

I need to catch up on this show, I'm 1500 posts behind in this thread... they're still making it!! Love american dad

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

morning mimosa is so funny

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Stan getting caught doing random stupid poo poo by Francine and going OOH never fails to crack me up

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

I like the new family guys but I would never go back and rewatch them. They’re funny in the moment (to me) and I’ve been watching it since like 2001 so why stop now

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

I think they run a scheduled delay for most shows. It seems like a first in first out queue based on new episode releases or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

american dad is weird as hell