Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Shittiest taste in anime and video games.
Yo, what's the best way to farm mats to make a really rare Barbara's Easy Blaster and a Damascus Blade? Just go run around the Cell Garden a bit or do some of the low level missions? I've just been using my Murasame Mk 12 and an EZ Katze II Ausf. G, been going blind for a while and really need to get a better blade. Trying to prepare for the CODE 6 exam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Improbable Lobster posted:

If you're talking about weapon upgrading than each upgrade adds a different damage type. Either Impact or one of the four elements (Fire, Ice, Will'O, that other one)
He might be talking about Simeon I think.

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Riftling posted:

Where are people farming weapons? I just got to code 6 and the first solo mission looks like an easy way to get a bunch. With how random the rarity is when manufacturing weapons, doing that seems like a waste of resources compared to straight up farming for them.
You're better off going full autismo and manufacture weapons for a level 8 weapon that's a late bloomer, so you can max out modules and have high damage when it's Level 10.

Speedball posted:

Well, this game is definitely inferior to Gods Eater Burst in one way: hub area is too goddamn big. God Eater got it right, make it manageable, with NO LOADING TIMES.

Also I just got ten years for talking to the wrong citizen. What the gently caress.
10 years is nothing, don't worry about it. Later missions will help reduce the gently caress out of your sentence.

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

kirbysuperstar posted:

Eat poo poo and die :dukedog:

Well back to farming years so a certain someone deems me worthy to see him again.
What was your loadout? I still need that and the dragon one, and need parts from Biped Mk3 shins for my Ea's Knife.
E: By loadout I mean combat items, thorn and augments. I found flashbangs to be helpful against the Chains.

neetengie fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Nov 15, 2014

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Bussamove posted:

So what weapon loadouts are people finding useful? I've been going with EZ Falke II and Barbara's, but I'm looking to branch out and experiment with other stuff, but the somewhat random aspect of rarity and mods is annoying to deal with. I'm only on CODE 5 now but some of these optional operations are kicking my rear end. That Ramosa/Spider optional mission. :stare:

I guess the same question goes for elemental stuff. I have a smattering of elemental damage on my Falke, but haven't seen it go off much. I guess I need to soldier on and get the materials so I can upgrade it to give it a big chunk of one of them.
I use BEB and Ea's Knife (upgrade from Damascus Knife). For the Ramosa/Spider mission I'd say focus on the Spider first. Or come back to it later with better equipment.

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

NickRoweFillea posted:

This game is awesome, but my main concern is being able to make the most bitching of chainswords. What would be the optimal path to that end?
gently caress Chainswords, go full autismo and make a Rarity 8 Late Bloomer Damascus Knife and upgrade it into Ea's Knife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Really Pants posted:

If your factories don't give you all that, re-copy your PC save back on to your Vita and try again. And again, and again, and again.

Note that this is the easy part. You'll still need a shitload of rare parts from CODE 8 and special ops to fully upgrade your chainsword, and then there's mods.
If you have PS+ use that instead of copying to a PC, much quicker.

• Locked thread