Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
one time it was the big storm of 2012and my friend walked across the floor and his shoes were squeaky. i made some comment (i had drank a beer and i say funny stuff when drunk) about how his squeaky shoes sounded like some bubble wrap packaging popping. he kept walking around and i was like, "see? see? it sounds like the dern bubble wrap packaging popping, when you pop it? dontcha know?" we laughed and laughed like the dickens. whenever i hear squeaky wet shoes it reminds me of that day, and that story. i hit a deer that night too. but the bubble wrap packaging sounding like squeaky wet shoes is what really made the night memorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I have a good one about Wall Drug, is it ok to post a South Dakota story.

i am he

Haha, drat. Lived in South Dakota for 7 years and always heard tell of the crazy poo poo they got up to north of the border. I guess it was all true.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Gross Dude posted:

I have a good one about Wall Drug, is it ok to post a South Dakota story.

well i mean we separated from you guys for a reason but sure i drank one beer i'll allow it haha

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
me and my buddy were fishing out on da ol lake off of 192, you know the one? yeah well it was pretty darn cold that day and we were huddled up in da tent over our favorite fishing hole, not catching a darn thing! i swear to ya not a single bite so i says to my buddy "hey, grab me a hamm's!" so he pulls up da six pack we had chilling under da ice and i swear to ya there was a huuuge fish sucking on da can! i says to him "ya finally caught one! ya hoser!" i says and he just laughed and laughed and fell over into da snow, he's a card my buddy da kind ya stick back in da deck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

wet shoes squeaking does not sound like bubble wrap where i live

• Locked thread