Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
squirreled away in the multiplayer maps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

How has your map been going for this game

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!
Serious question why js this game good?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This looks like rear end.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
I heard this game was neat but you have to be spergy and really get into it to like it, is this true?

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

SarutosZero posted:

I heard this game was neat but you have to be spergy and really get into it to like it, is this true?

it's deus ex: 40k edition basically. you either get completely engrossed in all the poorly-translated-from-french minutiae or you sort of sit back and just let it wash over you

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

StabMasterArson posted:

A little on the slow side, work and school have been getting in the way. Making is fun as hell, though

Chocolatebuddha posted:

Serious question why js this game good?

deus ex had a kid that likes warhammer cosplay and hanging out in the blade runner part of town e:fb

SarutosZero posted:

it's actually pretty straightforward- the spergiest part is making sense of the convoluted ourobouros of a story. that said, the story can be ignored completely while you pretend to be Raiden on Mars

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

an example of this game's award-winning 'translated from french and back a few times' dialogue

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
I might get this game on steam next time it goes on sale

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Please do not support the fucktard devs of this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow! Stupid shithole cyberpunk and +1% skill trees. Very awesome.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

SarutosZero posted:

I might get this game on steam next time it goes on sale

there's a demo on the store page, if you're into that. my main piece of advice would be to avoid the video tutorials unless you absolutely need something, since they're done in a really hamhanded way

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!
I love ham but I just couldn't love this game

Zodar
May 21, 2007

The first half of this game is incredible, the second half (Mars onward, with the exception of the no-combat level) is terrible. Say yes to claustrophobic urban labyrinths, and no to big empty Serious Sam arenas filled with enemies you can only hurt with the Bear Killer

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Wormskull posted:

Wow! Stupid shithole cyberpunk and +1% skill trees. Very awesome.

if you're thinking about what you get from the skills instead of hammering on the ones that do the thing you want, you're doing it wrong

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quote:

The only accident I fear will be your head falling into a vat of acid with me wearing your loving moron face as a party mask

Dec 26, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

if you're thinking about what you get from the skills instead of pumping your cyber legs, you're doing it wrong

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
EYE: Divine Leg Day

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
game is good but it works on checkpoints instead of saves.. like wtf.. there goes all my progress because i was playing a listen multiplayer server

gay devil
Aug 20, 2009

the game was fun because it was about wimpy roomba robot turning into the terminator. who cares about the weird french plot

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
my coop experience with this for several days with friends was i had no loving idea what was going on.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Schnedwob posted:

squirreled away in the multiplayer maps

lots of beautiful places to look for more usable veins

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

They shouldn't have patched out the code leak bugs where the screen would flood with 3d hex values and the font would blow up huge on the screen.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

StabMasterArson posted:

it's goin'. rough as hell, but it's goin'

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

This game is a fuckload of rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why does that shotgun have that thing on it.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Why does that shotgun have that thing on it.

the french are insane deviant retards

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

it's goin'. rough as hell, but it's goin'

i like that even though it looks like one of my testmaps on jedi academy it already has advertisements

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Bobnumerotres posted:

i like that even though it looks like one of my testmaps on jedi academy it already has advertisements

gotta sell them CAWs

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
speaking of sweet assets:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
This game is bad, and yet, I like to play it anyways. That's okay to do sometimes.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJmzMlLBWeg

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

it's like having sex with two honeys and you find out that one them is a loving- how do you call it- jewish person

that is the essence of EYE

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The secret to having a good time in EYE is being able to let EYE wash over you.

don't be this guy

Pomp fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Oct 30, 2014

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

OH gently caress yea!! BRO team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread