Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Me avoiding bad videogames.

I've been replaying Splinter Cell Chaos Theory on the lapteezy recently, goddamn are the old Splinter Cell games really good. The most recent one I played was Conviction, and while fun it played way differently, and it seems that Blacklist makes it feel even more action-y. That old-school splinter cell stealth gameplay is still really fun though, and I love these games. Is Blacklist actually any good or am I right and is it bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
word on the street is that blacklist is extremely good, actually.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Nice, I'll be sure to try out the demo then, thanks!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i heard in blacklist u assassinate field medics in your quest 2 hunt down all the arabs in the world

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
they might have changed that after people got mad tho

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I got blacklist for free with my gpu and it's basically the snappiness of conviction mixed with the stealth elements and open ended design of chaos theory. It's good. More stealth oriented than conviction

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
No Michael ironside though

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

Blacklist is fun. Just stop trying to compare it to the old Splinter Cells and enjoy it as its own thing. It really lets you pick you play style, but there's still plenty of stealth, and there's more customization than the old games. The co-op is okay, but I dunno if I'd play it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
blacklist owns and u can play it however u like, even mixing it up multiple times thru the well made levels

i wish it was longer or had dlc or something because who knows if the next one will be as good or even exist

• Locked thread