Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Hola PYF! Que tipa de comida desatuna es su favorito? Creo que un desayuno de huevos fritos con pan tostada y un cafesito es el mejor desayuno del mundo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XCPuff
Nov 26, 2005

FEAR THIS MAN
This thread sucks.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
French toast is pretty good. Topped with peanut butter, quite delicious.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Cube up some potato, dice up some bell pepper and red onion, mince/crush some garlic, and pan fry it all in peanut oil along with some chili oil flipping every 5~7 mins until the potatoes are done (and of course seasoning with salt/pepper and maybe some thyme/etc). While that's cooking, cook 2 slices of bacon in a different pan; once the bacon is done, crumble/chop it and mix it in with the nearly-done potatoes, drain most of the bacon grease from the pan, then cook an egg or two over medium using the bacon grease. Potato mixture gets drained on paper towels once it's done, then plate it and put the egg(s) on top.

May not be the healthiest in the world, but it's simple and this thread said nothing about counting calories.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
We do not calorie shame in this, of all threads.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
This is a high cal safe space.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
Sausage and Gravy over Biscuits.

Mmm

Bipperjuice
Aug 13, 2010
Eggs. All the eggs. 5, to be exact.

Bipperjuice
Aug 13, 2010
Also oatmeal

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I make my own breakfast cereal by combining All-Bran, bran flakes, almonds, peanuts, walnuts, sultanas, and dried apricot. Also sometimes I like crumpets with butter and Vegemite.

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
I've been to a few breakfast places in my short time on this gay earth.

Whitehouse, NJ - Jerry's Brooklyn Grill

Fantastic service, food, and more.

Myrtle Beach, SC - Hoskin's

Incredibly clean bathrooms, better food.

Bailey Island, ME - Morse's Cribstone Grill

Blueberry pancakes, whenever you want them!

Fairfax, VA - Anita's New Mexico Style

A breakfast burrito for the books people.

Arlington, VA - John's

Quick bite before work? Okay.

Ann Arbor, MI - Zingerman's

The bagels are.

To unlock the full list PM me and we can set up a deal with my Patreon account.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
I like waffles.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
A Bloody Caesar and shame.

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
Challah french toast

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
Belgian waffles, cooked just to the point where they're a touch crispy on the outside, but soft and buttery on the inside, topped with whipped cream and nearly-frozen strawberries.

Add chocolate syrup on top and hashbrowns to the side for maximum sinful fattiness. :getin:

I haven't had a good Belgian waffle in years :(

Bippie Mishap
Oct 12, 2012

Fry a sausage patty in a skillet along with some bacon. When almost done put some butter in there and crack an egg into it and fry the hell out of it. Toast an english muffin. Put a slice of Land o Lakes american cheese (important, it's the only good Amiercan cheese) on the sausage to melt and put it all together and finish with sliced strawberries.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

There's some waffle house in a small town near here, only open for a few hours each day and lined up out the door. I got to eat there once when this old guy offered the spare seats at his table to us, and we hda the best waffles with local berries and real whipped cream. I wish they were open more often so the line up wasn't so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I love spinach on eggs benedict with a cheese sauce (because I can't make a good hollandaise to save my life).

Recipe:

Ingredients:

Spinach
2 teaspoon olive oil
2 5 oz container spinach
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Eggs and sauce
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups milk
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon grated romano cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
1/8 teaspoon coriander
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon white vinegar
6 eggs
6 slices Canadian bacon , warmed
3 English muffins , split and toasted
Directions:
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; sauté spinach for 3 minutes until wilted. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter.
3. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in the cheeses and seasonings. Cook and stir until cheese is melted; keep warm.
4. Place 2-3 inches of water in a large skillet with high sides; add vinegar. bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer gently.
5. Break cold eggs, one at a time, into a custard cup or saucer; holding the cup close to the surface of the water, slip each egg into water. Cook, uncovered, until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken (but are not hard), about 4 minutes.
6. Place Canadian bacon on each muffin half. With a slotted spoon, lift each egg out of the water and place on muffin.
7. Top with wilted spinach and cheese sauce.

• Locked thread