Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

El Estrago Bonito posted:

One thing you learn going to security conferences is that Feds are absolutely in love with the idea of joking about secret agent stuff. If you ever want a laugh go look at all the mission patches for really nerdy military, NSA and fed projects.

This is absolutely true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

That's just the metalest loving thing.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

I had no idea that people from other countries threw and extra "i" into Aluminum. Aluminium. Sounds weird as gently caress.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Mike Tyson could get ten free hits with a Louisville Slugger and the gorilla would paste him in one hit. A gorilla is hundreds of pounds of incredibly strong simian rage. ITS A GODDAMN GORILLA YOU IDIOTS.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

That's a goodass dog.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Daniel Radcliffe wore the same outfit every day he performed a stage play for several months in order to dick over paparazzi. He's pretty awesome.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

I love how back in olden times, they though something could frighten you unexpectedly and you'd be driven irrevocably mad on the spot.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

mcustic posted:

So much harder for the cops to grapple with him. Makes sense IMO

You should watch the movie Bronson, starring Tom Harder. It's a really drat good movie, about a real life prolific criminal.

Butter may be involved

e:and that other guy beat me. Oh well. See Bronson, everyone!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Wheat Loaf posted:

Sort of reminds me of that really homophobic newspaper they have (used to have?) in Uganda:

forced their anaconda like whoppers into his bum

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Wheat Loaf posted:

How else were they going to download their sperms in his butt?

They need to etch this article into a sheet of pure platinum, outfit it with a radio beacon, and launch it towards the nearest galactic cluster.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

This looks delicious but I heard that the durian is supposed to be some demon fruit that's akin to that white/blue dress meme: delicious to some and tasting like death's own colon to others.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

This is delightful in the weirdest way. Those loving idiots on twitter.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcderLXiwa8

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

They aren't?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

bitterandtwisted posted:

Stiffest upper lip in Central Hampshire.

I loving love this stoic British beat cop, just from this sentence.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't give your dogs weed

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/243733/jewcy-faygo?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=Aug2017

How a Jewish Soda Company Helped the Insane Clown Posse Fight the Nazis

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

SpacePig posted:

That is genuinely upsetting. Looking forward to the new US coastline, though.

Yeah I'll see you out in Arizona bay.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

So how does taking someone to a TGI Fridays stack up as far as classy places to bring Tinder whores?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Jim Carrey is waiting for the day when he can dance free and wild in the smouldering ashes of our cities, after the stars align and the Great Old Ones return to reclaim this world.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Sardines? The dadliest catch?? Millennial will NOT take this from us.

Just kidding I'm a millennial and everyone should be able to enjoy sardines.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

I'm imagining it's hard to get a satisfactory meal in a soup kitchen. Probably enough to sustain yourself, but you'll still have the belly rumbles. I'd probably supplement it with some free and easy vitamin P too.

Anyway gently caress city pigeons regardless. They have no fear of man. The giant megapigeons in NYC won't move out of your way on the sidewalk like "go on motherfucker I dare you to step on me".

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Drone_Fragger posted:

Yes, as wood pidgeon is a good meat from a good bird that generally lives in the countryside. Feral, city pidgeons (or, domesticated rock doves as they are also known) are full of both parasites, disease and whatever poo poo heavy metals and plastic they've bioaccumulated by foraging for sustenance in a fine mixture of traffic exhaust, trash and other pidgeons (since the stronger birds routinely peck to death weak or sick birds to eat them).

This is good for hobo selection too since the weaker or immunocompromised hobos will become sickened from eating the birds and they themselves will become prey for the silverback hobos.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

The MSJ posted:

She sucks at cursing if the snake crawls out of her vagina.

The snake crawled out and bit her intended victim. Curse successful!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

SpacePig posted:

Haha, oh my god. She actually was fired because she physically would not sniff for bombs.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/bomb-sniffing-dog-fired-cia-loses-interest-finding-explosives/
What a good dog.

I can't say I blame her for not wanting to go near bombs. Hopefully she's been reassigned to cheesing locating detail at home.

Cythereal posted:

Florida is more meth than heroin.

Don't worry rural PA is catching up!!!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

AlbieQuirky posted:

Obviously this is the least of anyone's worries at the moment, but these fires are devastating both vineyards and cannabis farms. :ohdear:

The vineyards will at least, one hopes, have access to USDA disaster funding, but the weed folks are fuuuuuucked.

The weed farmers who stayed are too busy giggling to care.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

I'll pay my child support this month if this post goes viral! please like & subscribe

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Aesop Poprock posted:

The gently caress is going on with that dude's bullfrog neck

Fart gas reaching capacity, there.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Zemyla posted:

You woke up in this mirror world hell in 2016. I don't know how you didn't notice it until now.

There's not as many goatees on us, the evil counterparts, as I would have imagined.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

"Hey guys I know Granddad is gone now, but do you think I could use his gently caress pass?"

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Mods please namechange to Jokegetter1988

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Green hair and good with swords? He managed to land an anime heroine and he pissed it all away!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

bitterandtwisted posted:

Robocar intersection:

Beautiful, but tell me you wouldn't be puckering the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Repost in the badass pictures thread, imo