Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
"I've never had anything to do with the artificial insemination (AI) side of things before."

What do you do for a living?

Oh, I'm in AI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Oh do go on, tell me what are "the politics of fur," I'm sure you're an expert. :nallears:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

They crave that urinal.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Was he just happy to see them?

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Eat a cheeseburger to gain +1 Strength.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Well.

I guess those are the real names, now.

Smashboy eat the lines.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Lady Disdain posted:

I'm obviously not reading a Daily Star article to find out, but is the implication that sperm can survive without any protective vessel in space, or did scientists previously believe that testicles shrivelled up and died the moment a testicle-haver left earth's orbit ?

e: did they do experiments that involved dressing spunk up in tiny little EVA suits, and sending it out into space ?

I think the same story appeared earlier in thread. They took a population of mice's jizz, put them in glass storage vessels and froze them. Some stayed on earth, others went into space. The worry was the radiation from Being In Space would damage the sperm DNA, but it turns out the effect was minimal, and the jizz returned from space produced healthy mice.

quote:

Despite the exciting breakthrough, there are still many questions on how it would be possible for humans to have sex in the planet's micro-gravity.

For example: when you nut, does it push you backwards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/10/world/cats-track-owners-location-voice-scn/index.html

quote:

Another group of people, who were not animal behavior experts, rated the cats' level of surprise from a scale of 0 to 4, based on behaviors like ear and head movements.

I want to see a Level 4 Surprised Cat.