Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Say Nothing posted:

Literally unbelievable.

the onion's still got it :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

round here we boil them in cajun spice and i'd love a never ending bucket of crayfish

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

they'd probably get along fine with tilapia and eat your garbage

i think we can all agree all that biodiversity was probably gonna die anyway

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Wheat Loaf posted:

It's a good job, but the downside is that when you get big enough they hollow you out and use you as a hotel.

Nature is beautiful

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

eat the eggs norge athletes

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i give it like maybe 5 years before the earth is surrounded by some bitcoiners dyson sphere

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

actually thinking about it, if i don't surround the earth in a dyson sphere, I won't enjoy the benefits thereof so i think by the logic of hte market I'm obligated to begin a dyson sphere bitcoin mining entrepreneurship

sorry its just fate

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

doverhog posted:

A Dyson sphere would not surround the earth, it would replace it. It is a sphere build around and fully encompassing the Sun. You would live on the inside surface of the sphere. Well actually you wouldn't as such a megaconstruct is not really feasible for any civilization that would actually need to harness 100% of the energy of a star.

See this is why im just a shitposter instead of anything important

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

he just made explicit the abstract thought behind what makes america great

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Inescapable Duck posted:

Pretty easy: 'You're supporting people who will literally murder you the first chance they get, we aren't.'

if we all created a kind of cultural phalanx that united all of the internet based on this principle we'd have an easier time defeating the liberal or conservative or otherwise lovely political parties that plague our democracies

e: oh also fascists nazis nationalists monarchists autocrats theocrats etc can suck my dick

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

cmon lemon dont buy all the hotdogs

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

size of this lad; asbolute unit

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

The Kins posted:

https://in.news.yahoo.com/internet-times-mahabharata-tripura-cm-205623970.html
(Wikipedia tells me that the events depicted in Mahabharata's exact date are unknown, but that 3102 BCE is a pretty popular guess)

is this the story where theyre flying around in space ships shooting fireballs?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i heard the guy who killed hitler was in charge of a state, whats he up to these days?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Let's be honest here. This guy deserves some credit for creativity, right?

I say we make him president of the usa

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

*brings a welcome basket to the closest nunnery*

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Germansimp posted:

What is it with people in Toronto making memorials for dead raccoons on the roadside?

the people who clean them up take too long

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

EoinCannon posted:

I'm guessing the Night Wolves are that biker gang Putin used to be seen with.

bingo. the night wolves appear to be at least co-equal to the russian state if not a more important edifice within the russian oligarchy

Former DILF has a new favorite as of 01:27 on Aug 12, 2018

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

glory hally hallelujah
his soul's marching on

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i think we should rename deviled eggs because in the universe i know the devil would make you put so many eggs up your rear end in a top hat you had to go to the hospital, not dress them up nicely for little brunchy snacktimes

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Haha hell yeah :shrek:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

doobie no

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

The video is loving wild

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

this is funny, I was making lick-em-aid jokes about grandpas ashes just the other day

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

All you nerds please line up for your atomic wedgies

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

haha see you assholes at nurnberg

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Someone’s pitching that screenplay right now

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Ommin posted:

So what's business casual? I've never heard of "smart casual".

i think smart casual is just a clever way to say "no black people" if you want it to be, otherwise its just a license for your doorman to harass anyone he feels like

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

hey, that's not illegal

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

chitoryu12 posted:

In very old weird news I just discovered that not only did the king of Tonga have a court jester in 2003, but he was embroiled in an embezzlement scandal.

How weird, he's from the Bogdonoff clan too

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Knormal posted:

This one sentence raises several questions for me.

Ill help you out: apparently in Taiwan they often bury people out in the middle of nowhere (and then take another route home) because they’re afraid of ghosts following them back home

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

"Says grand cheif Johnathan Soloman"

Ah yes, the famous Cree family called "Soloman"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Cartoon Man posted:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...any/1720254001/

Weird News Headlines: A cooler filled with penises

:flaccid:

:capitalism:

how much for just the penis