Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

gghani posted:

Thanks everyone giving the feedback on our game's name. The entire team have decided to have a serious meeting and talk about the possibility of changing the name. It would be a pain in the rear end, because we would lost all work done in certain areas like social networks profiles, our Indie DB page and stuff like that. Said that, the thing is that almost nobody likes the current name, and it would be a shame that a wrong decision about the name would affect the marketing of the game.

Regarding the N64 controller. That's mine. We needed lots of controllers at the studio to test the game and the thing is that I had this at my home gathering dust. In fact it's not a N64 controller, It's a PC USB controller whith that shape, I use it to play N64 ROMS on my pc and play them properly.

Thanks for your comment!

Why not just make the current name the name for the beta version then give it a proper name when it's ready for full release. Maybe go for a similar name that's Less clunky.

Formula Foursome? That kinda sounds sexual, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread