Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treasure bear

i'd start by pan frying the anime medallion in olive oil basting it occasionally with its own juice

i'd then sauté the weed, blending in seared tits and assers with crushed black pepper

i create a chill and white wine reduction as a dressing which i pour around the base of the weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

treasure bear

warroar posted:

the chill! you forgot to plate the chill!

the chill is in the sauce

treasure bear

i put my heart and soul into the dish, i just hope it was enough to impress the judges

treasure bear

Theglavwen posted:

How'd you get that red colour in your white wine and chill reduction?

Is the red from the chill? I'm impressed, if so, I mean, red's usually raging, very unchill. Is that like, cajun chill?

poo poo, you didn't use chilli did you?!

I cut myself while cooking but just went with it

treasure bear

*takes smoobles meme out of the basket and immediately puts in in the trash*

treasure bear

Erm yeah so these 3 ingredients, crews, irony and curry powder. I think I'll use a mixed blend of finely chopped crews to avoid that bland one note flavour you get only using one, this is going to be an exciting dish with complex yet complimentary flavours, Nite crew for that slightly gamey taste, work crew for a sort of nutty flavour and a bit of Renagade crew for a bit of a kick. Irony is a strong flavour so I'll have to use it sparingly as to not overpower the other flavours. The same for the curry powder. If my palette isn't up for the task of balancing all this, I'm out.

I'm going to make a crew consommé broth with a hint of irony and curry bread croutons.

I'm wiping the sweat off my forehead the pressure is on, this dish has to be perfect. It looks simple but getting the consommé to clear in such a short time will be difficult.

treasure bear

I look over at WindmillSlayer's experimental fusion cooking, have I played it too safe this round by sticking to a classic?

treasure bear

treasure bear

the food is getting cold :(

treasure bear

Mathhole posted:

I just read the other judges opinions and there is no consensus.

now everyone is nervously sat in the green room while the producer frantically tries to work out how to handle the situation, the camera work is now shaky and unfocused for dramatic effect

treasure bear

i'm going outside to watch the fight, let me know if i'm through or whatever

treasure bear

I'm going all out this round.

For my dessert I will bake a chocolate former IK soufflé with a little of The Cake in there. I'll demonstrate some sugar work with a delicate sugar spun basket over an IRC chatlog sorbet, hopefully there will be time for it to freeze, I'll use the hammock to cat help it chill. If I have time I'll whip up a sadbrainberry coulis.

There's a lot that can go wrong on this plate and timing will be crucial.

treasure bear fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Nov 11, 2014

treasure bear

Bwee posted:

Alright, time's up!

treasure bear

alnilam posted:

Cumt
I respect your attempt at making a souffle, the most dangerous dish known to everyone - it can explode and hurt people!! - and normally I'd be really into it, but i'm pretty traumatized by the murder that just happened, so i'm actually a little nervous to try it, what if it's trying to kill me?? I'm sorry. I like you, but you are chopped.

you don't have to worry about the soufflé ha ha

treasure bear

This Is Bullshit. My dishes have been consistently excellent these judges don't know Michelin star quality food when it's right in front of them. gently caress em.

treasure bear

*gargles*

treasure bear

gently caress you guys

peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

well done Theglavwen for winning the competition and congrats WMS on getting chopped

• Locked thread