Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net

dogcrash truther posted:

Hello I'm Marcus and I'm here to judge soem bullshit I guess. This might be the appetizer round but I'm hoping to get baked off of these edibles so now lets get to the judging.

Presentation: Cumt is the clear winner here becazuse his dish is an actual dish with food on it and not just words which you can't really eat. Points to GeexCee for having a video but you cant eat a video but htat's ok because it's just a presentation. IO can kind of see WMSs dish in my mind. The other posts arent appetizing at all. get hosed the glavwen and other guy

Taste: theglavwen comes out a big winner here. this food is actually edible. WMS, i see what you were trying to do there but you hosed up. shouldve played to your strength in anime. Needs more anime. cumts tastes like rear end. good technique, but tastes like rear end. some things they don't teach you at the CIA. the other two are the culinary equivalent of poo poo coming from an rear end and also i can't taste the rear end, or tits, in either one.

Creativity: quickscope thinks hes a bad boy with his presentation but the food world doesnt need another damien hirst type motherfucker waLKING around in it? you ever been to el bulli? creativity takes more than this bullshit. i don't even need to grade the rest because quickscopes getting chopped, in the neck, wu-tang style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

GEExCEE posted:

Today I've prepared for the chefs a Crews Confit brined in Smoobles and fine herbs, along with a Nazi garnish and curried potato risotto:

lol

cuntman.net

i'll do it. im marcus

cuntman.net

bump. dont be afraid to volunteer, people. your post doesnt have to be that great and i guarantee mine wont be. just have some fun typing some words

cuntman.net

i was waiting for bwee to post but whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

you all scraped by in the first round apparently but now its pretty clear that you people know as much about cooking as i know about judging.

lets start with windmill slayer. points for effort i guess. you also get points for making a dish. moving on.

cumt, that's quite a meal! the smell, the appearance, the taste. especially the taste. such a vivid taste. the second i tasted it, memories started to fill my head. memories way back from my youth. it reminds me of a time when i was in my college dormitory eating a microwave dinner from albertsons. good job, you dunce.

geexcee, i have to say i'm impressed with your boldness. not only did you use just one ingredient, you made an entire dish out of the ingredient that everyone else decided was unusable. very audacious. they say that it's not the choice of ingredients that matters, it's what you do with them. well they're wrong. choice of ingredients does matter and your dish is proof of that.

oh hey, theglavwen. the dish is good i guess. where are the ladies?

well, this was a pretty sorry showing all around. but it's not every day you eat something that dredges up memories you spent two decades trying to bury. cumt, you're chopped. im traumatized.

• Locked thread