Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

I'll be alex and I'm only somewhat familiar with the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Hm. Well, its an interesting dynamic. Judging food like this, so many things to take into consideration, taste, presentation, maybe more? Enough talk though, let's get grubbin!

First, we have WindmillSlayer, with a, shall we say, interesting? dish. Using a nice rack and big rear end in the same dish? Big points for presentation here, I'm horned up and ready to eat just looking at the dish not even tasting it yet. Hmm.. the taste is.. daring, to say the least.. The dessert fell short, or should I say, "desert," because my mouth feels like one because of these dank lil nuglets she included.

MMmm. Yes, tell me more Cumt. Ya, wow, keep talking about the food while it gets cold in front of my eyes. I love it, wow, yes. Oh? Purple, you say? Because actually, it looks to me like big plate of Western Culture and ideals. Taste is... republican..

Ack! Gee x Cee, is this wax? Whatever it is it smells like grass dawg, definitely need to tone it down a bit next time. I like how you incorporated so many diverse tastes into the dish, it's extremely complex, yet so simple at the same time. It reminds me of my dad's old leather jacket. DId you know memory is actually closely tied to smell? This dish brought me to tears but I don't understand why.

Oh myy gooddd... Quickscope420dad you naughty boy. You've done it again. Color me impressed. Forgoing all the other ingredients in favor of only weed? Wow, IDIOT. I can't wait to eat this. Actually, beam me up Scot because I don't want to eat it. You've really gotten me hot and bothered and I don't know what do with it. On the one hand it's like Dune or The Fifth Element, and on the other its like one of the Star Trek movies? Firefly ended too soon.

Eat it Theglavwen. I made it for you. It's these tiny carrots that are also very limp at the same time. It's sort of like cheetos presentation wise and a wet branch taste wise. Oh, my mistake. Your food is very chill too.

quickscope 420 dad I'm CCHOPPING you hiyah!

i am he

hammock cat

i am he

i am he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

lol

• Locked thread