Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006
It's really very fun, but connection issues can ruin a string of games and player count is overall pretty low. Peak was ~30,000 yesterday.

That said, run around like an idiot with a dubstep gun or a dubstep laser gun, you'll probably have a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

hopterque posted:

Opinions on whether the game is bad or not aside (it is bad, though), the game peaked at like 32k active players the day of launch and is already slipping down to 20k at super primetime and barely 10k at offtimes.

If that's not a good reason to not get it then you really are a loving moron.

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006
just checking in to say ripped laser turret is loving amazing, I love putting down em1 users with it

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006
and anyone else, really

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006
Have you not played the game that god himself prefers, Modern Warfare 2?

afkmacro posted:

Finally had a kill cam that wasn't a gun kill.

Wait till you get final kill with a goomba stomp, it's glorious

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

DaveKap posted:

Sooooo is there a clan? I want the stupid clan banners.

I was wondering the same thing. Any PC goon clan? I'd like to stomp some pubbies, but player count is pretty low as is, I'm not sure clan wars will "take off". :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006
long live the greatest COD ever born, em double you two

• Locked thread