Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road
which makes death a fulfillment.
Woohoo, I'm in for this year!

My location = NM, USA
Shipping to? = Don't matter, I'll ship international if needed.

Requests: Anything works for me.. I'm mostly a Ford, BMW and Porsche guy. Love odd tools, legos, old signs or other garage memorabilia.

No limitations on stuff to send other than keeping it legal to go through the system.

Tindjin fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Nov 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road
Just want to make sure I didn't delete the wrong email but have the pairing selection emails gone out yet?

Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road
3XLT prefered but regular 3XL is good.

Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road
Santee my box is going out on Thursday but I'm expediting it so you get it before xmas. Had a hicup on delivery of 2 items that I just got today.

Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road
I wanted to do a big multi-stage opening per tradition when I had some down time tomorrow but my wife just surprised me with tickets to San Diego for 5 days of no plans being lazy and sightseeing. The only issue is we leave tomorrow morning!

Thank you Santa! I have one of these locking monkey wrenches and was actually thinking of getting another to throw in the truck's emergency kit so this was the perfect gift. Would love to know where the BMW piece came from, looks like a steering wheel center cap but not 100% sure. Legos are always appreciated to help grow my ever expanding collec.. err I mean my step-son's collection. Never heard of Phil's wallets but I like minimal wallets so this will definitely go into the rotation.

Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road
I know my Santee got his, he posted it earlier but never did pics. Hope you liked the stuff.

Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road

Simkin posted:

I did! I posted it up above, but only managed to take pictures with a potato. The peanut brittle was awesome, and I'm contemplating the right moment to consume (be consumed by?) the alien. The tools have already been put to good use on my bieks. Thanks again!

Sweet, glad you liked it. The alien is made out of really good chocolate, it's by a custom chocolate maker here in town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road
Anyone else who hasn't received a package? I would be glad to send stuff to make up for some deadbeats.

• Locked thread