Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
In.

America.

No butt stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mailed my stuff. I sucked at creativity this year so I hope you aint disappointed duder.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God drat it. I forgot to put something in the box. Well Santee, you're getting a second box sometime next week I guess.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
poo poo, tracking just shows it's left the facility, no updated tracking info yet.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Picked up my box at the PO this morning, will unbox this evening.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The camera on my phone has decided it will work when it loving well wants to so I've been unable to get around to posting pics of my loot.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A WILD POST ABOUT CHRISTMAS APPEARS

Books!

Cars!

Patches!

A swizzle stick!

Stickers!

the motorcycle one is on my toolbox now

Some manner of futuristic arrowhead!

Nanopets!

I feel like a modern version of these that were car themed might be a big hit you know?

Boba Fett? Where???

Some sweet jams!

A Verizon 4G thing that defied my attempts to take a picture of it

A Harbor Freight Coupon!

Gonna see if they let me stack this on a sale price when I get my bonus check.

Radioactivity!

And a bunch of butt plugs???

I took these pictures a few days back but forgot to post them, thanks iwentdoodie! No promises about Facebook though.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I have a rather large collection of bar accessories my grandfather left me so it will find a good home with those.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

iwentdoodie posted:

Wish I had known, would have sent some more bar swag. :( I have swizzle sticks from Chicago/Gary bars from as far back as the 40s, plus other random poo poo. Yay for our forefathers giving us our amazing genes. Was also about to send you a couple microbrews then saw you stopped drinking beer 😪

It's cool man, I was in a weird rear end place mentally when I posted and Sock had to chase me down to get my info. The butt plugs are still a bit weird.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

iwentdoodie posted:

They're valve stems :(

I know. I'm just fun'n.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I hadn't really paid much attention to this thread since I posted my haul.

Pham, I was your SS and the box said it was delivered but I feel lovely as gently caress dude. I am also sending you out a replacement box. Not as good as the first box but still some good poo poo.

I'm sorry I ruined Christmas.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

cursedshitbox posted:

YOU RUINED AISS. I sent pham a box too~

I thought you wee the ruiner of....

Nope. Not going there.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Friday, Dec 19th.

quote:

Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 9:01 am on December 19, 2014 in REDACTED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's cool, I have it ready to go in the mail tomorrow. It's some stuff I forgot to originally include and some other things.

• Locked thread