Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

im new around here, just moved into the forums a month ago, and was wondering where I could score some illicit software. I used to know a guy back at my old forums for this kind of stuff but he's doing a bid up in the statesville prison.

as you can see i also enjoy lenux and other things that you enjoy as well

Wertjoe fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Nov 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
greetings.. hello

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

i am not a computer person at all ask me anything i know gently caress all about computers i will fight you

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
hi

Vegeta
Sep 11, 2014

by Ion Helmet
Heey

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

im just looking for some progz, dude, no need to escalate the situation to violence.

perhaps this will smooth things over
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1wJZaNO8pM

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
let me know if you find some fr33 s0f7w4r3 ;)...starwars420@juno.com :xd:

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
First Post!

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

i'll never forget the first time i downloaded a cracked operating system from a torrent website.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

what made it so memorable, op?

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

oh, you know, it was so long ago. if you could help me get some more hot isos it might jog my memory. have any on you?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

what the hell are you talking about? the operating system on my iTablet is ios not iso.

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

im just distracted

fiending for some cracked roms im sure you know how it is

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

its Random ACCESS Memory, RAM. You know, like that popular music album made by those europeans :rolleye:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

even I, dumb gently caress computer gently caress, knows that

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
have you heard of teh pirat bay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

the pirate bay? OF COURSE! You've cracked this whole thing wide open. You'll have to come down to the computer lab for questioning.

• Locked thread