Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To those whom I affected I cannot apologize enough. I am filled with regret that I still cannot control myself. Bursts of this behavior are ultimately unacceptable. It has occurred to me that I need to seek professional help. I may have been acting like this less recently but when I get too comfortable, I make people uncomfortable and this is not an easy thing for me to fix because I have been behaving like this for years. I would jump to the next person and it has gotten to the point to where it is the biggest problem. I need to step back from IRC and the 'YOB before I do further damage. I cannot be sure when I'll be coming back. PLEASE do not try to contact me, I'm a crazy gently caress. Goodbye everyone. :sadwave:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread