Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
me:
- iphone 5s running the latest iOS, for alarm clocks in the morning, emergency calls during the night if I'm suddenly about to die etc.
- ipad air 1, for late night yospossin' or finding answers to whaever im laying in bed pondering about if i cant get to sleep.
- kindle, version idk, for reading obvz. great thing!

pic is optional:

please share, friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

my iphone 5s the greatest phone on the planet earth

nanerpuss
Aug 6, 2005

voudrais-tu une banane, mon amie?
i have a no technology in the bed rule unless it's teledildonics then that's a-ok

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Widdiful posted:

my iphone 5s the greatest phone on the planet earth

i believe you mistyped iphone 6 non plus

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

mishaq posted:

i believe you mistyped iphone 6 non plus

no, he was correct

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
a 1976 Sony tabletop am/fm radio. thats it.
no tech in the bedroom its bad juju

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

an alarm clock. lol.

its preprogrammed to account for daylight savings but its for the old daylight savings not obamas daylight savings so sometimes i wake up an hour early or late for no reason.

nanerpuss
Aug 6, 2005

voudrais-tu une banane, mon amie?
OP what do you name your penis

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
hitachi magic wand

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Jonny 290 posted:

a 1976 Sony tabletop am/fm radio. thats it.
no tech in the bedroom its bad juju

same except 2006 sony

it's has new daylight saving time rules, a backup battery, and it is thoroughly needs suiting

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

looks a real Dream Machine

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
moved my phone off the bedside to teh other side of the room because i would turn off teh alarm in my sleep

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

same except 2006 sony

it's has new daylight saving time rules, a backup battery, and it is thoroughly needs suiting

enjoy as the LEDs fade dimmer and dimmer over time until you cant hardly read it anymore unless it's pitch black

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I have a Sonytm DreamMachine circa 2002 AM/FM Radio and an alarm that doesn't work anymore.

So I also have an iPod Touch 5 for an alarm.

gently caress this thread. Gas OP. Ban Something Awful. com.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

my phone and my sonos play 1 [there's a second sonos play 1 in a stereo pair on the other side of the bed as well]

bonus my nightstand was made by an goon

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Sniep posted:

enjoy as the LEDs fade dimmer and dimmer over time until you cant hardly read it anymore unless it's pitch black

that's the plan

i hope to eliminate all photons from my bedroom until falling asleep there is indistinguishable from plummeting into an existential void

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

that's the plan

i hope to eliminate all photons from my bedroom until falling asleep there is indistinguishable from plummeting into an existential void

dont worry it only takes like a year or two

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Sniep posted:

dont worry it only takes like a year or two

oh well then it already happened, i've had this since 2006 lol

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

oh well then it already happened, i've had this since 2006 lol

lucky, i went thru like 3 of those in the last several years, where different models of them just burned out display wise and i ended up getting a completely different brand eventually

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Sniep posted:

lucky, i went thru like 3 of those in the last several years, where different models of them just burned out display wise and i ended up getting a completely different brand eventually

you're not wrong, i can't read it if the sun is shining onto it but i tend to get up before the sun rises anyway so it's not a big deal :shobon:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

PuTTY riot posted:

hitachi magic wand

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

lenovo t410 because it lives there and sarnsung galaxy note ii chargin and alarm clockin

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I have a dreamcast on my nightstand

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
i got one of those alarms which projects the time on your ceiling at font-size: 1meter it's really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRpZVXi_OnQ&t=955s

N.Z.'s Champion fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Nov 14, 2014

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tooth brush charger
touch lamp
cell phone chargor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

N.Z.'s Champion posted:

i got one of those alarms which projects the time on your ceiling at font-size: 1meter it's really good

i had one of those when i was 11 or smth

• Locked thread