Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
This is so drat accurate that it's gotten reposted to the Simpsons Trivia facebook group and some people are fooled that it isn't real. It's fantastic satire and I can't believe this hasn't been recognized.

Edit: gently caress! If a mod could put the TV tag I'd be forever grateful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I might be missing the joke, but didn't this literally happen already this year, in the Treehouse of Horror episode?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Wait they did actually go back in time?

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

Dolash posted:

I might be missing the joke, but didn't this literally happen already this year, in the Treehouse of Horror episode?

Actually, they crossed over with the Tracey Ullman Show Simpsons—I found this out after writing the article (I didn't see the episode yet). But I think we can all agree those aren't the older, better Simpsons.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Yes we can do that, OP.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

bobservo posted:

Actually, they crossed over with the Tracey Ullman Show Simpsons—I found this out after writing the article (I didn't see the episode yet). But I think we can all agree those aren't the older, better Simpsons.

That Treehouse of Horror episode was pretty sad, because you saw that they could still animate the Simpsons fluidly, they just don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

Dolash posted:

One, yes it did (read it on Wikipedia), and two, it's supposed to be a parody of The Simpsons crossing over with Family Guy ("The Simpsons Guy," and, while it does have The Simpsons on it, it's technically a Family Guy episode) and Futurama ("Simpsorama"). But now that you brought this up, it puts a new layer on the joke cake.

• Locked thread