Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bumpy Johnson
Oct 9, 2012

-Atom- posted:

I genuinely have no loving clue who the fighters are that make up the first two bouts on the Pay-Per-View.

Chris Heatherly was omoplata'd by Ben Saunders in Saunders's UFC return in August. Hector Urbina was on Frankie Edgar/BJ Penn's season of TUF, where he was outwrestled and laid upon by an Irishman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I updated the OP but here it is on the second page.

MAIN CARD STARTS AT 10PM/7PM ETPT
FIGHT PASS PRELIMS START AT 7PM/4PM ETPT
FOX SPORTS 1 PRELIMS START AT 8PM/5PM ETPT

DON'T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR PICKS

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Bumpy Johnson posted:

Chris Heatherly was omoplata'd by Ben Saunders in Saunders's UFC return in August. Hector Urbina was on Frankie Edgar/BJ Penn's season of TUF, where he was outwrestled and laid upon by an Irishman.

thanks. while this doesn't put my mind entirely at ease, it at least shows that some of them have done things that I just can't immediately recall

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

unconfirmed but werdum may have a fever? currently investigating

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

no

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

John Cena posted:

a fever for some UFC gold maybe

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

John Cena posted:

Unconfirmed is a bit of an understatement because you're literally basing this on FrontRowBrian saying "I don't know" which is a level of dubious that even I'm not willing to accept

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Why the gently caress does anyone still pay attention to what FRB says?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Why the gently caress does anyone still pay attention to what FRB says?

he didn't even say it

quote:

@FrontRowBrian 3 minutes ago
@YMazyar Where did you hear this? I know someone at the event and they said they just saw him at breakfast.. looked fine

quote:

‏@FrontRowBrian 1 minute ago
@YMazyar it’s bullshit

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
If you went back in time and told me Mark Hunt was fighting for the belt I'd be like "whoa, Shark Fights still exists in the year 2014?"

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

even joe is getting his rear end kicked by the altitude

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
I believe in Werdum

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Food Court Druid posted:

I believe in Werdum

Why

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Food Court Druid posted:

I believe in Werdum

same, I am sorry that Go Horse has to go through our lord and savior to do it but I would be v excited to see him with the heavyweight title

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
i am happy because even if hunt loses the 2nd coolest heavyweight will have the belt

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Fat Twitter Man posted:

i am happy because even if hunt loses the 2nd coolest heavyweight will have the belt

yeah

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

-Atom- posted:

I genuinely have no loving clue who the fighters are that make up the first two bouts on the Pay-Per-View.

Me neither. It's actually kinda weird how much the quality jumps to the top 3 fights, which are all super cool fights. I'm used to cards either being really stacked, or loaded with poo poo fights except (maybe) the main event. I mean the rest of the card is full of nobodies, but the top 3 fights genuinely rule. That's probably a bad sign of the card quality of the latest UFC's that I think that's an improvement, but it's nice having a mix.

e: Just finished the latest embedded. Pretty unusually friendly attitude through the whole thing. Erryone's having a good time. Werdum and Hunt spread happiness wherever they go.

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Nov 15, 2014

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I'm already nervous and the fight is ages away :ohdear:

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
The first card in whatever country always has a bunch of dudes on the main card who have absolutely no business there.

Has anyone put together an official guide for jumping around to all the different fights worth watching tonight?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

K8.0 posted:

The first card in whatever country always has a bunch of dudes on the main card who have absolutely no business there.

Has anyone put together an official guide for jumping around to all the different fights worth watching tonight?

good tier:

hunt/werdum - ufc
bermudez/lamas - ufc
kelvin/ellenberger - ufc
chandler/brooks - bellator
manhoef/schilling - bellator
gaethje/melvin - WSOF

name value tier:
tito/bonnar - bellator
nam phan - bellator
king mo - bellator
okami - WSOF

boxing:
klitschko - hbo

everything else is nobodies and apparently jessica aguilar is fighting and she's supposed to be high ranked but i dont really care

4:45 - klitschko
9:00 - bellator/wsof main cards start, start with bellator
10 - ufc main starts but you have like at least 45-50 minutes because the bottom two fights are "who the gently caress are these people?" tier

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Nov 15, 2014

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Snack Rating is anything that you killed with your own fists in honour of the Super Samoan.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Mike Richman will probably murder Nam Phan in a fun way

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Yuriy posted:

good tier:

hunt/werdum - ufc
bermudez/lamas - ufc
kelvin/ellenberger - ufc
gaethje/melvin - WSOF

name value tier:
tito/bonnar - bellator
nam phan - bellator
king mo - bellator
okami - WSOF

boxing:
klitschko - hbo

everything else is nobodies and apparently jessica aguilar is fighting and she's supposed to be high ranked but i dont really care

10 - ufc main starts but you have like at least 45-50 minutes because the bottom two fights are "who the gently caress are these people?" tier

JAG is probably the best strawweight in the world

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

JAG is probably the best strawweight in the world

then why is she in WSOF

check and mate

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
The 115 ranking is meaningless at the moment. Blame TUF.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
The 115 rankings have been meaningless for a while because until the next couple episodes of TUF most of the best fighters haven't fought each other yet.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Sure, but that's because of TUF. So still blame TUF.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Yuriy posted:

then why is she in WSOF

check and mate

pretty sure she signed with WSOF like days or even weeks before Uncle Dana cleaned out Invicta

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
All those idiots on bloodyelbow think Werdum is going to win.

I hope they aren't right

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
So Fox Sports 1 Prelims start in 2 hours or did I get that wrong?

I'm trying to find a way to stay awake while not drinking myself into the next level of consciousness.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
I wonder if Fabricio singing all the time is some sort of way to train his lungs.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
congrats thread

jase1 posted:

Ask and ye shall receive. Risking $1000 to win $250 on Fabricio Werdum and I am doing this in Vegas. What time will that fight be on so I can find a tv showing it?

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
I'm sort of interested in the Bellator card as well (haven't really followed it much). Is that one a PPV as well?

Edit - nevermind. Looks like it get Bellator on Spike.

Should be a good night of fights with the 2 cards.

Kragger99 fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Nov 16, 2014

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

origami posted:

congrats thread

Holy poo poo

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

origami posted:

congrats thread

The hero we deserve.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Yesssssssssss

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I believe in god. When do we start offering our life force for Hunto's spirit bomb?

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
that is not necessary, just take away the man's kfc and he will channel all his rage and anguish into his fists

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Novum posted:

I believe in god. When do we start offering our life force for Hunto's spirit bomb?

We should just close the thread because it's a distraction from the moral imperative of meditating for the next 6 hours while channelling our collective aura to Mark Hunt's power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

Yuriy posted:

good tier:

hunt/werdum - ufc
bermudez/lamas - ufc
kelvin/ellenberger - ufc
gaethje/melvin - WSOF

name value tier:
tito/bonnar - bellator
nam phan - bellator
king mo - bellator
okami - WSOF

boxing:
klitschko - hbo

Chick Diaz is fighting Jessica Eye, which has potential to be a cool fight but I'm sure I'm going to be disappointed. I'm also probably the only person in PSP that watched the entire TUF Latin America so I'm interested in who wins the finals, particularly if Leonardo Morales can win because he seems like a decent fighter with a lot of room to grow.

• Locked thread