Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

I dunno I ordered mine from Amazon Warehouse and it was brand new. it did have cosmetic damage to the package but everything inside was untouched.

that's like what you said about the used copies of xenoblade and gamestop and it wasn't true then either

you need to stop giving advice based on anecdotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

The Xenoblade copies at gamestop were new copies they opened to jack up the price.

They're still around 40 bucks used.

They also hosed up and wrote in the manuals?

That seems very dedicated for people that make minimum wage.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Widestancer posted:

Checked the link and it's a pile of used sellers. Which is cool and stuff I guess but I'm thinking more of like, promo deals, flash sales and stuff like that or Refurbs/overstock available from a consistent source. :shrug:

There's some that are new but they aren't $70 or under.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

THE PENETRATOR posted:

where the gently caress is even a toys r us near me. anyone know??

there's one off 82nd by the mall

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

THE PENETRATOR posted:

ironically there appears to be a toys r us next to my mall

they're normally within a few blocks of a mall, they aren't actually in the malls too often anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

can someone link me a deal on a good 4k computer monitor

there's some that are like $500-600 on newegg but they probably aren't good

• Locked thread