Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Croccers posted:

Isn't that the point of any visual car mod? :confused:

welll...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7g08nwEmyY

goin on ps3 if anyone is still out there :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

titties posted:

no one, no one :smith:

i was on for maybe 45 min and same, sry man

hiddenriverninja posted:

I'm there... sometimes

lies

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

titties posted:

lol we're still not getting them this year.

:siren: PS3 remnant :siren:, let's get something going!

IN ASSOCIATION WITH

PRESENTS: The 2nd Occasional Johnny Klebitz Memorial Motorcycle Run & Meth Cook-off

The dissolution of the Zombies13 MC and subsequent death of the Federated Alliance of Goon Motorcycle Organizations (FAGMO) doesn't mean we can't honor the death of one of the state's preeminent motorcycle enthusiasts. Join us :siren: TOMORROW, 17 December 2014 @ 7:00 pm EST (GMT -5) :siren: for an evening of car and motorcycle races, kicked off by a motorcycle run and murder spree through Los Santos and Blaine County.

(photo courtesy Ben Solo)

If you have a particular race you'd like to run, go ahead and link that poo poo.

Quote this post to secure your slot (lol there are like 5 of us)

1.) titties (PSN: mr_dread)
2.) BitBasher returns from last-gen retirement! (requested race not available on PS3)
3.) <maybe> TheDarkFlame (PSN: FlamingDarkness [I think?])
4.) Zenzizenzizenzic (PSN: Otiosely) [Clowning Around]
5.) Tony SpaZ (PSN: Tony_SpaZ)
6.) The Fresh Prince (PSN: fresh420bonersmith)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)

I'm down :)

glad something is still going on on ps3, ofc i can't wait to get a ps4 so i can hunt down(s) and grief 95 % of the idiot noobs itt

titties posted:

It used to be that Mountain Crew was primarily the free-roam murder / competitive mission-type crew, while Weazel Action News was the journalism / general loving around crew. Now we have LLJK which is the "i'm in a crew" crew.

you said it best, LLJK has no 'flavor'. lame-rear end catchphrase hodge-podge, no creativity into the concept, or discussion with the thread about the crew's direction or motifs. hastily thrown together to satisfy some sick control urge in FallinInTheBlak (who deserves a new avatar and custom red title for his actions btw) and foisted upon this group of lemmings like bad cold porridge i an orphanage./.
FallinInTheBlak, I sincerely hope to sticky bomb you in game one day. Gertcha you little prat.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
http://rsg.ms/e37eb56

lets do this one too please, titties

also: going on to play rn

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Sorry for making one big crew to unite everybody under. The crew is just to find players, it doesn't stop you from being in other crews and doing your own thing. Also if you want to Sticky Bomb me buy an Xbox One and make sure you play during prime GMT hours.

If you or anybody wants to change something about the crew then just tell me and depending how much support it gets from the thread I'll make it happen. I've taken suggestions from Duke Chin regarding crew ranks before and I'll take suggestions from anybody.

I forgot to put :evilbuddy:

just yanking yer chain, seeing if you were about ;)

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
lol ♪"i'm so bonelyyyy"♫

also

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Sorry for making one big crew to unite everybody under. The crew is just to find players, it doesn't stop you from being in other crews and doing your own thing.

tbh you'be been pretty quick to jump in with, "ACTUALLY ALL OTHER CREWS ARE DEFUNCT PLEASE DIRECT YOUR rear end TO NEW CREW THREAD" before, but nobody is picking bones here :)

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

TheDarkFlame posted:

Where are all you bastards anyway?

I fell asleep :(

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
new masks are a gas

otiosely and i

and some old favs are back

buffy wang

i:love:slamvan

otiosely, jet valet

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Sapient Afro posted:

The stats say the new racecars are faster than their standard counterparts. I'll wait for the community to test if that's actually true though.

they sound amazing and make you feel like ken block, i'm sold

e for ken block https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qanlirrRWs&t=11s

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Dec 18, 2014

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
so i just had the opportunity to fire the homing missiles at a jet and a buzzard. they last quite a while, it was fun watching them trail the aircraft.

the jet outran it p easily, the buzzard was slower flying in a straight line... *boom*

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

hiddenriverninja posted:

you're in the current gen now?

nope, we got most everything y'all got tho'

snipe:

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Dec 19, 2014

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
so i didn't think we were getting decorations on ps3, but lo

i even have presents under the tree...

the snow looks really cool!

especially at night

a lot of people haven't found the 10 car property in the country yet!

merry xmas los santos!

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

Lookit all that cool poo poo I can't access because the cloud server is being an rear end. And I also want to know more about the country place.

my framerate went down to about 10 fps, i gave up for the moment. i'll be on later, u can check out the country place before u buy it :)

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

titties posted:

Wherever it is, it isn't listed on the website.

if you don't see it try restarting the game

if that doesn't work you may need to re-install the update and delete any corrupted files

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
https://support.rockstargames.com/h...5-PS4-Xbox-One-

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

SplitSoul posted:

Do crew challenges work on last gen yet?

on ps3: they used to, but they hadn't for a while now.

i'm actually going on now to try it out

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Nintendo Kid posted:

I sure didn't find one, but there is a nice cheap 6 car garage behind the Ammu-Nation near the military base. At least on the 360, it's the largest capacity garage or house/garage combo available outside Los Santos.
there's a house w/ a 6 car garage in paleto bay

Fifty Three posted:

I know this was a few pages ago but there isn't really some awesome hidden 10-car apartment out in the country, is there?

i was joking. i thought it would be obvious since i said there was snow too, and there is obviously not so when you log on.

the snow pictures were from the 'visit north yankton" glitch last year.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

The Fresh Prince posted:

Best thing heard in a public lobby last night while dicking around: "yo whose the human being gingerbread man that keeps coming at me"

this means you're doin' it right

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Roobsa posted:

A guy ranked 578 in this lobby. Is that genuine? It feels like it's taken forever just to get to rank 33, I can't imagine the hours put into getting to 578.

Also, what's the fastest 4 door car?

Could easily be legit, i know a lot of racers between 300-800, and I have two chars over 250 w/o exploits. Except for money exploits, of course.

E: exemplar I think

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Policenaut posted:

I think the Exemplar is a Coupe, the Schaefter is a good 4-door Sedan.

Good point, ah, Roobsa, do you mean for racing sedan class, or just want the fastest 4 passenger vehicle?

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Roobsa posted:

Just the fastest 4 door passenger.

Yeah, sultan, I forgot about that one

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

omg chael crash posted:

So, I've lost my GTAO progress because I started a new PSN when I got my ps4? This sucks, I had neat cars and a nice joint.

If you can have more than one user on a ps4 (can you?) couldn't you just sign in with your old psn and play gta on that account?

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

burntloser posted:

God, I'm garbage at races. Any suggestions to not suck?

bitbasher.txt

this should be a thing, Bit

(the best nugget of advice I've been given was brake early, accelerate early)

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

omg chael crash posted:

Yeah, I just didn't want to have to pay for my old PSN account as well. Shrug.

I'll probably do this.

I forgot the new Gen costs $ :/ :ps3:

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Also wanna say the elegy owned bones last night in the snow, howevere if i did wipe out Zenzizenzizenzic was right there in his jester :)

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

julian assflange posted:

The snow is turning the car races into the most fun thing I have had in years

the snow does rule. i was wasting a couple people that usually waste me in races because of it

im like senna, adverse conditions are my friend

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

julian assflange posted:

It would be cool if after snow was an option for custom lobbies

your forums name is loving great man

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

BitBasher posted:

Everything in Geeve's post is excellent, but I would like to make a suggestion...

The following image is a good way to corner:

...As long as people are not trying to murder or driving like loving idiots, neither we do not have the luxury of. Instead, you may want to try something like this:

Pubbies drive like the pink line. They hug the inside, then brake early and clog poo poo up, and like have to brake at the end of the corner or hit poo poo. It's a clusterfuck.To help with this a lot take an outside-in late apex corner. In a nutshell You swing outside and brake a little later, but since you are so far outside you end up with a loner acceleration period because you can gun ir both before and after the apex. This means less time in the pubbie retard zone, and if done right you can you shoot through the cars and avoid them because they are a 60 degree angle to you. The corner is technically a little slower but in our case it lets threats be in front of you and able to be avoided instead of just throwing a hail mary and letting pubbies do their thing all around you. It keeps you outside of the pack a lot more letting you react to things instead of just getting hosed. It really works.

look about right, bit?

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

titties posted:

I really think it's more like

E: this depicts a right turn since I'm not going back and adding arrows

lolosphere

i did ok on the lil crt at my moms last night, let us carve penis shaped etchings into the snow later my friend

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Is there anything better than drunk driving a solid gold 6x6 Killdozer around the streets of Los Santos in the snow at Christmas? I think not.

Holy gently caress your chars face is buckled

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Bobtista posted:

Triangle works fine on PS4 for jumping out and parachuting, had to use the helicopter pickup earlier today due to mechanic apparently not wanting to bring a car anywhere near fort zancuso.

You can rappel down too?

yeap, it gives u a prompt when he finally hovers over the destination, but it won't come on over rooftops or if he hovers too high I think

I don't really remember the last time I didn't, um, 'dispatch' with the pilot and pilot myself tho...

E: qj know whats up

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

geeves posted:

A Turkish friend once told me that "gently caress You" works in every language.

french kids say it, "fah KYOOOO! fah KYOOOOO!" and its rly funny

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Craptacular posted:

Wait, I thought you were automatically removed from passive once you got in a vehicle?

Actually, Craptacular, yes that is correct on the platform on which we play. This short sighted and dimwitted response by our crew leader is simply more evidence that he should step down and leave leadership of the crew to Mr. Dread

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

titties posted:

not it

FITB is a fine leader. Besides, I don't want to be in charge of any crew that isn't the white girls and yacht rock crew that Cute as heck and I have been dreaming of.

lol

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Maytag posted:

So you hang out at the tip of that dong

If you're on current gen, I don't think these are on og

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
(PS3) So I logged in today and found that I had been stripped of all my Christmas gear. Even worse, my awesome mask helmet combo was gone as well. I tried the usual method with an ATV, and put my desired helmet on before I got on. There was no animation to put the helmet on(it just stayed on), so I couldn't get a mask on. Eventually I found something that did work:

I went into the store with no accessories on, and selected the helmet I wanted from the hat rack. So the helmet wasn't on after I left the store, but would be put on when I got on the ATV. I got on the ATV, with my interaction menu open and ready to select a mask. After starting the ATV, but before putting the helmet on, I selected the desired mask. After a few seconds, the mask and helmet appeared together. In the interaction menu I pressed square in order to 'set' the helmet,* then joined a new session from the start menu. I spawned in my apartment with the mask helmet combo.

*this step isn't necessary

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jan 6, 2015

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Pleads posted:

Where the gently caress did my Christmas onesie and antlers go?!?!?!?!

its so lame. last year they let people wear stuff until they changed it i think.

welp, i got a new mask/helmet combo with the red stocking i got:

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
http://www.gtacontentcreators.com

its a bad website by a crew run by dorks, but you can find good jobs/job reviews with a little digging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

BitBasher posted:

Hugh, you need to get a PS4. I miss racing.

I miss u 2 bb

• Locked thread