Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

CJ posted:

So are Noose invulnerable to everything but headshots on hard? I did the Prison Break as the prisoner today and it's really loving annoying trying to snipe the guards across the courtyard wit ha pistol while they do their banana peel routine for 5 minutes.
The way my friend and I set it up is I'd be officer and have all the sniping weapons and he'd just make sure the prisoner and him were pulling agro. I'd just headshot everything and we were on our merry way. I actually need to retry that mission with a controller to see if the auto-aim is better than my mouse aiming. Make liberal use of the cover that the towers give; the fences all have open doors to use. Wave 1 (after rescue) is the hardest but the waves get easier as you move (there are 4 total) and unless your other 2 teammates are idiots (c'mon guys, it's not that hard to just make sure you're not in the jet's line of sight) it's a breeze.

I say this as the person who has never caused a failure but has failed that goddamn heist 20 times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

ElwoodCuse posted:

That screen has had my driving and stealth stats mixed up since the ps4 launch but every other way I look at it is correct.
My favorite thing about the stat jumbling bug is that it has existed since GTA:O was first released on old consoles. It's like R* doesn't even know it exists.

Nintendo Kid posted:

No no no! When it says "wins in this class" what it means is wins in land races, as opposed to sea and air races. If you win 50 races with compact cars, it'll still unlock everything possible for the super class etc.
FYI bike (pedaling) races are also a separate type.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Here's a question I don't see asked/answered in the OP. Now that we can own 3 properties instead of just 1, I'm curious how I should expand out of my "best apartment possible" that I already have. Should I get a large garage up on the north side of the state or stick to that "second best" place in the middle of the city with a large garage anywhere else?

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Miguel Prado posted:

A couple of friends and I tried doing the finale on the pacific standard job last night, but we could not get into my friend's Kuruma, it kept saying "This personal vehicle belongs to <myfriendsname> and you do not have access to it". He made sure the vehicle was open to everyone, but it still did not work. Is this how they fixed this "exploit"?
There's gotta be some bug because one time I drove some friends around, we all got out of the car, then I got back in and nobody else could get in saying that message. In fact there was one time when I was in a friend's car and as we were driving it suddenly kicked me out and said I wasn't allowed in.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Aurain posted:

I just wear hoodies, jeans and a shirt with a cat on it as well as a Gray Cat mask which makes me laugh because I had a cat that was the exact spitting image of it.

I hate hate hate hate hate hate that starting a mission unequips my mask.
You know how to set up outfits, right? You also know you can change into them any time you want (other than while wearing heist disguises) right? I mean, yeah, this doesn't fix the bug where it'll remove the picture on your t-shirt and your mask, but you can pretty quickly get your stuff back on using the inventory menu.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Hey so this is awesome. Apparently if you just know someone's email or username and try to sign in as them over and over on SocialClub, you'll lock down that person's account and force them to have to deal with customer support to unlock the account. Thanks a lot, Rockstar; I love it when someone else's troll is successful because your own account system is a piece of poo poo that can't verify anyone's ownership.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

net cafe scandal posted:

Seems weird to propagate that information, now I could just do that to you whenever I want.
Except you don't know my e-mail. Also they sent me a fix (phone support wins again for me) for it that doesn't actually involve contacting their support.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

So if I'm reading this correctly, the new CEO poo poo is basically the same as running a courier mission through the Dark Zone in The Division?

Are there any CEOs on right now whose offices I can hang out in? I'm in the LLJK clan right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Anime_Otaku posted:

What system are you on?
PC

• Locked thread