Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I didn't see it on screen but I heard Joffrey dying again and it made me happy again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Also I didn't burn it because I don't know the first thing about this dude trying to sell me on an ironwood price fixing scheme and I'm not sure why I should destroy the one thing we've actually gotten over on his family. For all I know he'd just say, cool, you burned it, now we're taking your poo poo.

Georgia Peach fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Mar 25, 2015

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Dolash posted:

I suppose it could make sense, since she's one of the people you can tell about the North Grove, and you can also choose to keep quiet about getting help from Gwyn and that there's allegedly a traitor on the council - all information she could use against you, if she was inclined. No idea why she'd be the traitor, though, unless they'd been threatening to kill Ryon unless she leaks stuff to them without telling you.

Ugh, didn't think about that. So glad I opened up.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Der Shovel posted:

Had yet another weird little scripting error.

During that talk with Jon Snow where he recruits guys to go gently caress poo poo up at Craster's, he chides me to be cool with the mofo who murdered my family. Then he adds in a weird voice that sounds like it was from a completely different take, "and no more talk of this Grove of yours, either" when I had never once mentioned it to Jon Snow or anyone else other than my uncle.

He apparently does know something.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Sentinel Red posted:

Basically, this. Gettin' irrationally mad at video games here but seriously, gently caress all those guys.

For real, even if everyone back at the Whitehill crib are cool guys, he sent the dick brigade to antagonize Roderick so I hope it works. Just not like Whitehill expected.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Dolash posted:

While those of us with the Steam version get to play the "Is it updating yet? drat." game.

Mine's updating now, FWIW.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I kind of don't give a poo poo about Margery's anger because we all know what she's up to these days.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Gotta say I'm enjoying Tales from the Borderlands so much more than this one. I think I'm just going to pick the crazy choices and kill as many people as possible.

Mira is dumb. I want to do as much as I can to get her killed.

Do I need to know anything about Borderlands to enjoy the TellTale game?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Athropos posted:

Why is the Forrester House such pushovers? Were their fighting men all slaughtered at the red wedding?

Pretty much.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Also, does the ending achievement for this ep indicate that Duncan is definitely the spy? I didn't take him with me to High Point so I have no idea.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Max posted:

No kidding. I really wanted that to do something, but when the game said "sorry, no, you can't do anything interesting" I just lost all interest.

Did you take the archers or leave them behind? Not that it really makes a difference.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

RightClickSaveAs posted:

In Walking Dead, people could also die based on what you did. Has there been anyone in Game of Thrones so far that's died who wasn't going to anyway?

Not that I know of, but I have one less dude with me out north of the wall than other people do.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Kawalimus posted:

Yeah I'm with the people that say they have no idea what The North Grove is even going to be or how it will figure into the ending. We haven't even gotten there yet and there's one last episode to get there and make it relevant to what's going on at home. It can't end well either. Either it will just be a huge waste of time shaggydog thing or it will be some big thing that saves the day and makes all the other sacrifices that have happened meaningless.

You get there and it's just Rickon chilling with the actual Shaggydog

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Senjuro posted:

Asher/Rodrick (I chose Rodrick but it probably doesn't really matter): The Whitehills are besieging Ironrath. Rodrick, Beskha and the mercs sneak into Ludd's camp and then you choose between following Gryff and saving Ryon or following Ludd. I followed Ludd and killed him dead, Beskha disappears during the fight. You return to Ironrath and fight the army that's broken through. You kill a bunch of soldiers but get overwhelmed. Forrester mom dies, Elaena is seen being dragged off and Rodrick gets a sword right through the stomach and an arrow to the chest but somehow still doesn't die. Duncan puts him on a horse and he escapes the keep. Gryff is alive and well.

In the epilogue Talia along with Ser Royland (the traitor) somehow made it out of the keep and they find Rodrick and in another scene we see Beskha riding with Ryon.

This ends up the same with Asher in the end but it sounds like you actually had a different set of things to do. Plus my epilogue was a little different. Also I murdered Gryff and and Ludd lived. Never went to his camp though.

Georgia Peach fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Nov 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Max posted:

Finished. I just kinda clicked every choice that would maximize bloodshed in this episode, since I know better than to think any other choice will play out well. I don't even know what the hell the North Grove actually does.

Mira's dead, I ripped some dudes heart out, and killed a lot of people at Ironwrath.

Haha, I'm watching the epilogue, and I love how they have every show actor just talking about how terrible the Forrester house is.

• Locked thread