Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Regalingualius posted:

It turns out that her Blue Magic is actually her drowning her sorrows with drinks of the same name.

Yeah, no wonder she got fired. Hopefully she escapes being a degenerate or a drunk with bad breath. Who knows, maybe she will bring Squall's Mighty Guard down and help him accept the white wind of friendship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Alkarl posted:

Welp triple triad is now in FFXIV and my years spent playing it paid off when I pulled a bullshit Plus combo and won a game with the default deck. :unsmith: Incidentally, Square can have all my money.

Welp, I guess it is time to go back.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Regalingualius posted:

I could maybe see something like he secretly (to both Galbadia and Rinoa) supports her and the Timber Resistance so he could bloodlessly launch a coup if they ever actually succeeded in offing Deling and Edea, but even that has some holes in it. Like assuming he wouldn't be one of the first ones against the wall afterwards if the rebels ever got the opportunity.

Squarelogic: His daughter is the rebel rebel and would never kill him :downs:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Effectronica posted:

You know, we've already had a situation like this, with a complex plan that relies on everything going off exactly and has major holes if you think about it for more than a minute, and an improvised plan that relies on bulling through any obstacles. Interesting.

Like father like daughter

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Valentin posted:

Clearly, the name of Leviathan should pay tribute to the best most Final Fantasy VIII character, and that is why the name must be SONOFNORG, or maybe NORG-JR.

Edit: naming it Aqualung implies it would be something thats worth casting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

AlphaKretin posted:

Nothing about this contrived reunion makes any goddamn sense. :psyduck:

Thats kinda the magical thing about FF8, this game is so full of moments that so just as contrived as this. It is a plot that demands Saturday Morning Cartoons level suspension of disbelief to roll with.

• Locked thread