Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

*whipcrack*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
i think u r looking for second life, OP.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the old republic

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

i think u r looking for second life, OP.

there was more to Gor than crazy sex with animal people

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's Metroid: Other M.

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
they would but the state of the art in teledildonics technology is not up there yet to do it any justice

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

PrBacterio posted:

teledildonics technology

The Wanton Wiimote

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

thuly posted:

The Wanton Wiimote

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
there was a kickstarter or something recently for a Gor RPG so i guess your in luck op

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
gonna post this every time gor comes up

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
She does not look very happy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ill pm you some eroge i know op

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Ill pm you some eroge i know op

OP, trust me. You do NOT want this guy's erotic material. He spent his entire childhood and adult gaming life making penis shaped maps in RTSes.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

OP, trust me. You do NOT want this guy's erotic material. He spent his entire childhood and adult gaming life making penis shaped maps in RTSes.

Dec 26, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

• Locked thread