Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Vengarr posted:

Nah man, buying the Wii U opens up access to its rich library of games, like, for instance, Smash Brothers. And. Lemme google "top Wii U games".

Holy poo poo. Don't do it man. Don't even repeat that google search. It's scary as hell.
1. Mario Kart 8
2. Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
3. Bayonetta 2
4. Hyrule Warriors
5. Super Mario 3d World
6. Pikmin 3
7. SMT x FE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Vengarr posted:

That reads like the list of components for some horrifying magic spell to create the shittiest game of all time
what the gently caress games do you like then motherfucker

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

NES Remix or w/e it's called seems cool to me.
its a neat concept but they only half do anything with it

there's parts where it's really cool and awesome and then there's just parts where 'get 50 coins in plain old super mario brothers with no changes!'

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I'm just not that into uhhh whatever kind of platformer DK is... soz.
its called a 'good' platformer. i understand that might be hard to understand since there hasn't been one made in like 50 years

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

'there hasn't been a good piece of chocolate made in 50 years'
'oh yeah motherfucker????? *shits in hand and grins smugly whilst holding it aloft*'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Oh I don't read that clown's posts. My bad.
what the gently caress

• Locked thread