Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

That's not how zippers work! IMMERSION RUINED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Big Centipede posted:

I know the guy that took that picture

Amazing post/name combo.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Wouldn't that like....absolutely reek after a day or two? That's a lot of blood to hang indoors.

Also wtf is wrong with people these days.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Pomp posted:

Do you have zero art history education or something

I actually studied Renaissance art in Florence for months, but I skipped learning about the modern art diarrhea Jesuses and such because I'm not a 12 year old kid on Newgrounds

Sorry if you failed to make this wise life choice :(

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Marta Velasquez posted:

Everything people hate about the stereotypical art major packed into one little post

This is truly art in itself

Not an art major either, I like being a productive member of society. :)

VVVV good art major impression :cheers:

Rockman Reserve has a new favorite as of 19:51 on Feb 2, 2016

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Whole lotta folks seem to think I'm really into art when I said almost the exact opposite, weird how goons are so bad at reading.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

By being into Italian and the history of the Renaissance era.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

You seem very upset. You should calm down, it would likely help your reading comprehension issues as well as your blood pressure.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

freelop posted:

https://youtu.be/YuBdhrZuJTs

Same lass made this video which is quite horrifying if you watching it start to finish

That's incredible. I expected it, or something like it, but it didn't happen and it showed the credits for the music. .....Then... :stonk:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

That was awesome.

Len posted:

At least one is taken from a comic book I wonder if any others have inspiration or longer stories behind them

I'm pretty sure the woman with the puzzle "revealing itself" is a Clive Barker/Hellraiser thing.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

It was actually the photographer! :ghost:

I do think it's the old guy, though - he's the only one sitting and the kid, if he's not dead, looks pretty uncomfortable.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Shady Amish Terror posted:

I'm amazed that I'm loving garbage at foreign languages (stemming organically, I think, from being loving garbage at my native language), and yet I can still instantly recall the title to 'Un Chien Andalou' every time I see something like that.

Are you a fan of the Pixies, by any chance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Lasher posted:

Didn't the dude who did die just kinda... melt? Like the dude in Robotcop but a bit slower. His body just unwound on him, skin and flesh just slipped right off the bone.

Hiroshi Ouchi caused a nuclear incident and was exposed to an extremely lethal dose of radiation.

edit: Possibly THE most NSFW thing I've ever posted...

https://imgur.com/a/wEpiy

edit. gently caress me. Why did I pit IMG marks around that? Force of habit. Sorry.

Edit again.. That picture gets even more horrific. The doctors kept Hiroshi Ouchi alive for months in order to study the poisoning as they'd never get another chance.

Oof. Really lives up to his name, there.