Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McMadCow
Jan 19, 2005

With our rifles and grenades and some help from God.

Ghost of Mussolini posted:

Four more titles here we go boys

That's the 2012 car, it was a complete shitcan throughout the first half of the year and Alonso still won races with it. I wonder if Vettel came away from that with the harsh realization that he's second-tier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McMadCow
Jan 19, 2005

JFairfax posted:

The Worst Thread UK Karting Goon Meet 2013 was a lot of fun

It was. I'm really missing UK Karting. I'm back in the US and karting in the Bay Area is all boring indoors nonsense.

McMadCow
Jan 19, 2005

Man, between the race-distance fuel tanks and the new noses the cars just keep getting longer and longer.

McMadCow
Jan 19, 2005

aequalis posted:

I don't remember them picking up that Vergne, although it doesn't surprise me.
Ferrari: taking on F1 rejects since whenever Badoer joined them (1960?)

He's actually part of their sports car program, no? I don't think he's on the F1 team.

McMadCow
Jan 19, 2005

CratSock posted:

So you're saying that Carmen was significantly worse than a recovering cancer patient with no seat time. I have high hopes.

As soon as he came back he started winning Carrera Cup races in England. He's a legit talent and he'll be damned if a little ball cancer is going to take him out.

• Locked thread