Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

in; of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Okay my drink uses my favorite liquor in the world and is the Coconut Cotton Cooler!

Ingredients:
  • 1 part Pinnacle County Fair Cotton Vodka :siren: this stuff is the bomb, i'm sorry if you disagree
  • 2 parts club soda
  • 1 splash Calico Jack Coconut Rum (or, really, any coconut rum or coconut flavored-juice)
  • Ice
  • Cherry or orange wedge garnish

To make: Mix everything in a glass with ice.
Basically a little taste of summer/tropics for our bitter winter months.

Ernie. fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Nov 24, 2014

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I start participating tomorrow (money problems have made me feel bad about my inability to make drinks)!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Puntification posted:

If someone is bothered enough to convince me that they are deserving of it I will go down the road to the off-licence and make both drinks for them. No scums or scrublords pls k'thanx.

I am not a scums or a scrublord and my money situation isn't as improved as I'd like it to be. I think I'll just mix the Wine/Bailey's/Coke/Beer I have at home into different drinks if you don't do it for me. :(

I'm not convinced that Big Nothing is scum because he wouldn't have to force such controversial behavior as scum in a quiet game. Somber doesn't seem to be playing a scum game either and is entirely self-absorbed. Asiina is probably town. CPig isn't playing his blending-in scum game.

EXAKT Science posted:

I am VT but I could understand if people wanted to kill me. I have a drink that makes all the pain of a bad mafia game just melt away.

This post was awkwardly worded and incredibly guarded.

Grandicap posted:

Still happy over voting Opop for this.

A recap of what happened... Opop voted me for a silly reason, a good joke vote.
Punt voted opop pretty poorly for the joke vote on me. Bad reasoning, but whatever.
Then somber voted Punt for the bad joke on opop, first quality vote of the game, found a grain of something worthwhile in a game where nothing happened, at least a starting point for content.

Then Opop comes in and votes somber going with a wordplay joke vote. It instantly stops the game from moving somewhere out of the realm of the joke and sqarely back into it, which then BN comes in and shatters any illusion serious vote and gets the goofy train back on it's laugh track.

This would be a little thick for scum on D1.

MildManeredManikin posted:

I'm guessing the smoothie drinkers cleared out the top of the bar, what was a cherry btw?

This post feels off to me because it's the closest MMM came to talking about the Mafia aspect of the game. All his other posts are very care-free and 'I'm making cocktails'. But then with this post he dips his toe into the game aspect for his first time and it's only to rolefish. The last time we played this game the scum exclusively picked off the most dangerous players. I have no idea why MMM would want this information as a townie this time.

I also immensely dislike your role. For whatever reason the scum thought you are a threat and wanted you out of the game. Being a stump means that they don't get that.

All that said

##vote Exakt Science

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

For the record: This is the only game I looked forward to all year and I'm miserable I'm not adding to it crazy concoctions. I'm not asking for abilities because the written word is so much more useful, I just feel bad I'm not alcoholically invested in the game.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

EXAKT Science posted:

Also, I think it's weird that you case me, using a single one-liner post from the beginning of D1, and apparently ignoring the claimpost that I made:

You then shift over to casing MMM over something that resembles content far more than my D1 throwaway softclaim post, with a case that's noticeably more substantial than you case on me. However, at the end of your post, you vote for me over MMM. What gives?

I think you're both scum. I think what I have on you is a lot worse than what I have on MMM. I just needed more words to explain what exactly rubbed me the wrong way about MMM. You immediately going on the offensive here tells me I'm right. In any given mafia game you're more likely going to be under 'suspicion' from townies than from scumbos. This post you just made is 100% motivated by discrediting me, rather than even attempting to explain yourself. You could have said 'Seriously, a joke post I made? You're ridiculous.' but you didn't.

:(

There, more words.

Puntification posted:

Ok ernie wins, if you are scum we will become mafia-nemeses but I'll make you the drinks :)

:D

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Two scums among:

Asiina
Big Nothing
CapitalistPig
EXAKT Science
Grandicap
Somberbrero

I'd like to take Grandicap out of the running for him picking up on Opop D1. Somber had Opop vote him D1 and now Asiina clear him D3; it would be amazing coincidence if he got a 1-shot godfather or something on the same night that Asiina investigated him, especially with the way he is being honest and talking at the top of this page.

That leaves two scums among:

Asiina
Big Nothing
CapitalistPig
EXAKT Science

If you're town and you're on this list, voting in it is a 66% chance that you'll net us scum. I'm personally leaning towards CPig and EXAKT.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

I have no idea who is scum because I didn't read anything.

Someone tell me who the scum is.

Ernie. posted:

Asiina
Big Nothing
CapitalistPig
EXAKT Science

If you're town and you're on this list, voting in it is a 66% chance that you'll net us scum. I'm personally leaning towards CPig and EXAKT.

CapitalistPig posted:

I want to

##vote bn

hmmmm

this is dangerously close to capitalist 'i'm lying about stuff' pig

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

Lol whatever like you know.

it's not like you managed to randomly pick big nothing, the player who's had the most suspicion on him for the past few days. you obviously know what you're doing and you're just pretending otherwise.

EXAKT Science posted:

How do you figure? Opop was scum and got killed N1, and I really doubt that there are three scum in a ten player game.

i don't. i just am also assuming a worst-case scenario sort of thing. multiple abilities can be used on any given night, and there's now a publicly known cop ability (which means every townie can be a cop). i'd be pleasantly surprised if we weren't up against 3 scum with that kind of balance. also the last game had 3 scums and I'm just a sucker for tradition.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

I bought some stuff one of those is a busdrive that must be used tonight , I will take suggestions.

Discuss

##vote cpig

i'm willing to bet scum/town have access to separate prizes

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Puntification posted:

The ice is 1-day stump powers, the Pilkington is a night vig, the pretzel is jailer, olive is doc, and the cherry was a doublevote that's now gone to waste.

Though, town has access to a jailer.

Does that make the bus-driver redundant or more likely?

##unvote

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

too late I was hated you bastards

ernie and bn are scum. goodnight sweet princes

1) you weren't cuddled because it's 4 to cuddle and a most of 3 were on you at any time

2) whatever gently caress this post is has basically sapped any amount of interest i had in scumhunting this game.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

it takes a special level of irresponsibility to play like poo poo (whether you're scum or town) in a quiet game (and of late quiet community), lurk, not care and then (whether real or not) pretty much ruin the game with stupid claims

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

stop talking if you were actually cuddled

it's not fair to the scum or town or whoever it is wasn't on your team.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

It is me I am alive

Big Nothing posted:

Also, who made pig hated yesterday?

Why assume this? Why not just assume Pig bought an item that makes him hated if he does an action or whatever?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I refuse to kill you. You must suffer...

Seriously am i the only one who is amazed BN assumed that someone becoming hated is something done to them? Like all that tells me is he did the thing...

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I was never particularly sure there are two scums... I just assumed a worst case scenario. I still think we might be up against two scums and that's why I haven't thrown a vote down today.

I've backed off you even before you made your huge very convincingly town posts that you want to be the cuddled today because there are very few things I know in the game, and one of them is that the scum chose to kill Asiina instead of Somber or me. That tells me that

(1) they're somehow avoiding a doctor on the confirmed townie but not on the cop??

(2) because of 1 they're someone we suspect and would like to hide among the suspects as much as they can. If Somber were scum he would NEVER kill Asiina because she'd be the only one he could trust to pull the wool over her eyes, for example.

(3) i don't think it's you because whoever it was must want me alive more then asiina, enough to take a risk on her being docced and i've defended big nothing recently

there's my logic

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Hmm maybe it is grandicap after all.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I mean that is an especially bad post and all it does is sow more doubt in a game that's already divided. The only reason it gives me pause is because grandi said he didnt feel like scumhunting. That's a little thick of an act.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

It's not me but I also feel like whoever the scum is they've played well. I wouldn't trick Punt to give me free points if I were scum. :(

I'm fairly certain it's BN at this point. Somber has everything going for him, EXAKT would've probably killed me yesterday night and sounds honest today, Grandi and BN are left, and I feel of these two, BN is significantly more likely to be scum.

##vote Big Nothing

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Grandi, I'm just as paranoid as you are but I'm not playing you. >:[

Also, if I were scum in this situation, I wouldn't narrow down targets.

EXAKT likes Big Nothing for scum, you like me for scum, Big Nothing wants EXAKT and Somber wants someone who I forget at this time. There's already a divide working to my favor if I were scum. Which I am not.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Grandicap posted:

Why would EXACT have killed you? I am so confused by this post. You are clearing people left and right for no good reason and using bad process of elimination. I don't understand you reasoning, I don't understand why other people think you have played such a good game that if you are scum you deserve the win. I just don't understand.

Yesterday/The Day Before, I'm the one who got traction on EXAKT going. It'd be illogical if EXAKT risked a doctor on the cop (Asiina), and avoided killing me as scum.

Also there's this post:

EXAKT Science posted:

But for real, even if I'm not scum, I should probably be killed anyway

I've never once read scum say that. Sure scum go for 'YEAH GO AHEAD KILL ME' tantrums and rage all the time, but never as someone surrendering so that the town has less noise, especially when the whole game is divided over who to vote.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Grandicap posted:

I am going to bed:( Somber or Exact, please let me know why you think ernie deserves to win based on his performance. What performance?

Exactly. Glad we agree.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

:(

sorry town, i really should've pushed grandi a lot more there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

thanks for the game 100Yrs :D

• Locked thread