Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

But where was Janie Springs ? I'm guessing I should have gone to the bar...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

I'm pretty sure that masked person is one of the sirens, but I'm not sure which. No idea why I think so, but I REALLY trust this hunch.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

Well we're now going to be as late in the Borderlands universe, chronologically speaking, as we've ever been. I... guess there's nothing stopping us from blowing it up?

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

Coolguye posted:

Maya also talked about the BL2 guys going up to Helios in Tiny Tina's DLC. We're liable to run into one of them there, I'm going to guess either Axton or Salvatore since Zer0 has already showed up and Maya was completely neglected by her own game so why stop now?

When I guessed that the mysterious person in the telltale game wearing a mask was Maya, it was only because I hoped she'd finally get to do something. :(

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

Wow, so not only is AI-Jack going to go crazy in Hyperion but he's almost going to immediately realize that Angel is dead. I'm guessing he's going to immediately try to nuke Pandora given what happened last time.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

Look Jack and I were pretty cordial with each other throughout the game but I remember him too well from Borderlands 2, piss off Jack all day every day every chance I have.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

Really Pants posted:

On Pandora that's just like a friendly handshake.

Yeah, she was just trying to push him out. If she wanted him REALLY dead, she'd have shot him first! By Pandoran standards that's right neighborly.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

AirRaid posted:

I'd be interested to hear everyone's Vault team selection. Who was the mystery vault hunter? I didn't have enough money.

Only the most brutally efficient, cold, and deadly of them all just kidding it was claptrap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

Waffleman_ posted:

I bet none of that except the LOLRANDOMPSYCHO bullshit even comes up in the game.

Also I think a big reason people like Krieg so much is that using him in BL2 forces you to play counter to how shooters have "trained" you. Depending on your build, you actively WANT to take damage, soak up bullets, get lit on fire, go into near-death so you can blow yourself up... similarly with Gaige, you're purposely not bothering to aim and trying not to keep your gun topped off. It may seem like a small thing, but it's nice to have something take you out of the normal routine of a shooter and that sticks with a lot of people.

• Locked thread