Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miranda
Dec 24, 2004

Not a cuttlefish.
Uncommon goods is awesome and Scoutmob is also a cool website for gifts. I'm struggling as to what to get my husband, might be going with an iPad. But in case anyone has some ideas!

Relationship to giftee: husband (I am wife)
Budget: $300
Giftee's age: 30
Known likes/interests: UGA football, ATL Braves, basketball (playing and coaching HS), delicious foods, music (thinking spotify sub as one thing), working out
Known hates/allergies: nothing of note
Type of gift you are looking for: something awesome! Something thoughtful and cool and probably practical/useful.
Ideas that you've had or gifts that have been enjoyed in the past: engraved cufflinks, beats pill, toiletries bag, few items of clothing (have bought him a couple of shirts already from old navy's sale), a wii, various books (mostly non fiction, political, have bought him the latest chuck klosterman already)

Ideas?

Miranda fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Nov 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread